Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We're pretty close to the middle of the league in terms of passing attempts (18th), so I'd say we've thrown it enough to grade it.   When your QBR and completion % are both ranked in the bottom half, it certainly can't be called a strength. Given JB has the 2nd least down field throws in the league, you would expect the completion % to be higher. Given that we have a top 5 OL, and play calling that makes it very easy on JB, expectations should be higher IMO.    Again, not saying he can't improve, but I do think the training wheels need to come off in the next couple games. We likely won't fair all that well in the 2nd half of the season (especially the last 7 games) if we don't see improvement. 
    • Yeah, I remember when Luke went through that stretch as well NZ1; especially that 1 game where he was literally crying on the field. LBs work their tails off to reach the league & play at an elite level & just because their brain bounced off their skull one too many times, they begin to wonder: Is this the beginning of the end? It sucks & I feel horrible for any defensive guying going thru this ordeal.   I'm still amazed that safety John Lynch claims he's never had a concussion either. I loved watching him collide with a ball carrier on the field. 1 of my favorites, who needs to go into the HOF like yesterday already, but I digress...
    • When did Favre announce his retirement multiple times for different clubs?
    • They are still in it , as is Pittsburgh. I’m a Ravens fan, but we are a shaky 4-2, with at Seattle , and the Patriots at home , coming up. Lamar and the offense is playing pretty well, but the defense is a disaster , especially the injury riddled secondary. The Browns aren’t as good as people thought, but this division is still wide open. 
    • Brissett has got to start hitting some deep balls, simple as that. He's had open receivers many times and hasn't connected yet. He's been very solid otherwise, but he needs to start connecting on some long balls.
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 1,396

• MarquisJ

MarquisJ 392

• Shaolin06

Shaolin06 0

Rookie
    • The Old Crow

The Old Crow 2,046

• Kirie89

Kirie89 22