Sign in to follow this  
Chrisaaron1023

Can we please stop..

With Colin (I haven't played in 2 years) Kaepernick? Everytime a QB gets injured the NFL wants to bring his name up? Most recently the Redskins. His time is over. Let it sail... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

His name really is too much of a stigma to be considered seriously in these kinds of conversations. When guys like Nathan Peterman are getting starts like he was the beginning of this season rather than Kaepernick...well...that’s saying something. 

• Like 1

Honestly I don’t really care or keep up with it but objectively it’s an injustice. He’s better than 95% of backups for sure. I mean he has flaws in his game but he did have a great season with that style of offense. He performed well in the NFL for a period of time and can’t get a job when Nathan Peterson I think has more INT’s than completion (or it seems that way lol) 

Not worth the distraction regardless of ones personal opinion on his protest. It'd be a media sh*tshow. Besides i dont really see him wanting a backup role at 900k a yr anyways. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Honestly I don’t really care or keep up with it but objectively it’s an injustice. He’s better than 95% of backups for sure. I mean he has flaws in his game but he did have a great season with that style of offense. He performed well in the NFL for a period of time and can’t get a job when Nathan Peterson I think has more INT’s than completion (or it seems that way lol) 

teams feel he is not worth the media attention or scheme change for a back up 

• Like 1