Sign in to follow this  
Shive

Bills Release WRs Benjamin and Holmes

In no way would I ever want to bring Benjamin in. Holmes has been productive when given a competent QB, but I feel like we have 2 or 3 WR's just like him already.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Why not Benjamin? He's a big boy. Maybe he can pick p his career here 

He's shown up overweight almost every season, doesn't have a great work ethic, and has too big of a mouth for such an underachieving WR. He's also had multiple knee injuries and with being such a big guy, there are musings that the injuries are still hindering him.

To top all of that off, his calling card is contested catches and even that he's been awful at, with multiple drops this season.

2 hours ago, Shive said:

He's shown up overweight almost every season, doesn't have a great work ethic, and has too big of a mouth for such an underachieving WR. He's also had multiple knee injuries and with being such a big guy, there are musings that the injuries are still hindering him.

To top all of that off, his calling card is contested catches and even that he's been awful at, with multiple drops this season.

Meh I still wouldn't mind kicking the tires.

You pick him up off waivers and you are only responsible for his pay for the next 4 games.  Then you can either let him walk or negotiate an extension based on what you feel safe giving him.