Sign in to follow this  
csmopar

Look who's back...

This to me is pretty solid proof that the people heavily involved in the NFL are aware what MCdaniels did to us was done on purpose and out of spite by Kraft and the orginization. Otherwise i don't think any team would be giving him a look.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

This to me is pretty solid proof that the people heavily involved in the NFL are aware what MCdaniels did to us was done on purpose and out of spite by Kraft and the orginization. Otherwise i don't think any team would be giving him a look.

and in the end, was a blessing in disguise....besides, when Brady and Belichick retire (which will be sooner than later), New England will be back to the bottom and the Colts should be long time contenders.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I actually thought this thread would be about having the 32nd pick in the first round of the NFL draft. That would ensure that the player would have a 5th year option for us as opposed to the 34th pick or later picks, where we only have 4 year contracts.
    • This is a terrific question and a fascinating thread.  I don't have a full understanding of how compensatory picks work, but draft capital seems to be king now (especially in light of the rookie salary cap vs. out-of-control free agent contracts).  We didn't need the NFL to tell us the Colts had the best draft class of 2018.  I have reason to believe more good decisions will be made in FA and draft 2019, so this is indeed an exciting time.     Based on Ballard's 2 grand slams and other fine picks last year, you bet I'd buy a 3rd rounder with a viable backup QB.  You can't make Keenum's arm stronger and I don't know if even Luck can make Bortles more serious about football, but just having one of them aboard means you could warm up to Brissett offers and jockey for position in April.     I guess you'd have to take a look at your big board vs. team needs, run the numbers, and start wheeling and dealing accordingly.  This "game within the game" stuff is truly fascinating and probably one of the reasons I enjoy Fantasy Football so much.  Thanks for your post Superman.  Good stuff!
    • Maybe Jachai Polite will fall or even Devin White. There's some decent options at the #13 spot. Not sure if Montez Sweat is worth the #13 pick, but he might be with the combine and pro day coming up.
    • He brought in so many talent potential lads into the Shoe last year. These no-name guys are quickly becoming recognizable faces.    Gotta say that last years draft was amped with talent for many levels and positions. Some potentially playoff caliber quarterbacks too.   This year’s draft will be interesting as it could pose a challenge for most teams outside of the top 10. 
    • Maybe Denver or Washington due to cap space. I'm hoping we get a player in return if he ends up going anywhere. I wouldn't complain about getting a pick either.    I can get behind this but not just for DeAndre Baker maybe a pass rusher or interior D-line will fall. 
  • Members