Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Depite our humble start, we are lucky to be where we are!

horseshoecrabs

I am amazed  that we are where we are considering our bad start. To confuse  that  with what goal we would like is debatable. Progressing is our major goal down the line. We have not the major players to complete with the dogs this year, so chill. We will build next year to compete next year.   

• Like 2

13 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

I am amazed  that we are where we are considering our bad start. To confuse  that  with what goal we would like is debatable. Progressing is our major goal down the line. We have not the major players to complete with the dogs this year, so chill. We will build next year to compete next year.   

In the ENTERTAINMENT world this is all you can ask for. Football is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT. 

Yes - we had a bad game.  The Jags D really played well.

When the Colts started winning I did say there would be ups and downs.  This is still a young team that will have some inconsistent play.  

We are 5-1 in the last 6 games!  That is pretty darn great compared to where we started the year.  I am not concerned at all about the final record this season. 

I can go back to years during Manning's prime where we had bad games.  Games where Manning threw a bunch of interceptions.  I remember a playoff game where we won with only 5 field goals (against the Ravens).  So we could have won with field goals this week and squandered that.  Just maybe Reich's decisions were more about showing faith and trust in his offense to go get it done.  And that might pay dividends in the future.  

I am excited about this team and how they are learning to compete.  So far this season has exceeded my expectations and the future looks bright.  

• Thanks 1