Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kalen Ramsey/Luck interaction

LJpalmbeacher2

1 minute ago, Blueblood23 said:

In addition to today, the Jags shut us out for the second half of the last game. Being shutout for the past 90 minutes of football with today's rules is unreal.

Yeah I have to tip my hat to them, I am shocked they have the record they have but Bortles sucks haha. Jags looked like the 2000 Ravens today, Our Receivers were smothered and we had no run game.

He's simply showing he's a *. He's already done it by talking about Andrew in the past. It's basically par for the course with him.

He's nobody in the big scheme of things. His team will be watching the playoffs from their couches.

Personally if you gave me a choice between him and Bouye, I’m taking Bouye all day. Not because of talent. Ramsey just seems like a Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty waiting to happen. Makes me respect talented corners like Champ Bailey even more. Just handle there business and let their play do the talking. I’m not sour at the kid at all. He had a amazing day against a talented QB and WR. With the record they have, all of this bravado at the end of the game is like paying 20 bucks for a scratch off and dancing in the parking lot because you won a free ticket. JMO

Guys like this do not realize they are costing themselves millions. Longevity is where you make the extra money to retire on; and I have no doubt they cost themselves extra years of income when their young talent is waning and GMs are deciding who should and should not be in their locker room.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Stunning. Can't believe Andrew got shut out. Next weeks game at Houston will be interesting. Either we fold or show resilience and keep the Playoff drive alive. 

It's Houston or bust. Either we win and get to 7-6, which isn't bad if you'd told me we went 1-1 on the Houston-Jags games. Then if the Steelers lose to the Saints and Pats and we win out we take a WC spot and leave Pitt in the dust.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

He owned the Colts yesterday.   He backed up his words, I have to give him that.  

Theres a difference in backing up your words and having a good day. You take away just our self inflicted wounds and we win this game. 

Granted he did play a game but its kinda like telling somebody that you are going to bust them in the mouth when you see then and then you ending up in the er after you punched them. Although you did what you said you would do , where did it get you?  Thats kinda how I feel about this. I mean its not like he had a pick 6 on Luck or anything. Although the did hold him scoreless. Luck did put up how many points against him earlier in the year?