Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I love that we always forget to give credit to a great defense

IcyRhythms

People just starting threads talking all kinds of nonsense. This guy pointing fingers at Luck. The other guy at the coaching. Nope. Let's blame Doyle too while we're at it. I think we forgot that the Jags are just really great on defense, even if their record and stats this year don't always show that. They played their butts off like it was the Superbowl and we got destroyed. Credit to the Jags and stop blaming anyone but the entire Colts team because it is a TEAM game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Yes they are good but shutout ?

We could have remedied that with taking one of those easy FG's instead of going for it on 4th down. I've been a little disappointed with #4 all year. He's had some real head screatching kicks. I also hate FG's and loved the calls to go for it honestly.

1 minute ago, #12. said:

They haven't been great this year.  Just a few weeks ago, they couldn't stop us once.  We stopped ourselves in the second half with drops and whatnot, but they couldn't stop us.  Same team, same defense.

It takes awhile to get going(hell, look at our record over the last several weeks compared to the start of the season)and they were probably looking to end our playoff hopes. I guess technically we're still alive but Luck not putting any points up on this team with the record the Jags have takes him out of the MVP discussion. No question about that.

3 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

No, they are not great. They need to improve in the secondary. We looked good because the Jags ran it with a 2nd string RB and Kessler did just enough. They win by more with Fournette. 

Tampa two is bad. Kessler looked good today with all the cushion our DBs we’re giving. 

Certain schemes require certain talent. As someone else mentioned, it just held the hottest team in the league to 10 points against the Cowboys.

• Thanks 1