Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We will only win one more game this year.

SurfinKal

21 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

well, it's very likely we don't make the playoffs, but we gave it a try, the cowboys likely will make it and (IMO), we are better than they are if we played 5 times this year we win 4 of them... sometimes life isn't fair.  the one that takes us out is the Titans game....but we will win more than you say (1 game).....we have so many needs but are making progress. go colts.

"it's very likely we don't make the Playoffs". I am confused, I hope you are being sarcastic because Andrew is 10-0 vs the Titans and we just beat them 38-10.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

"it's very likely we don't make the Playoffs". I am confused, I hope you are being sarcastic because Andrew is 10-0 vs the Titans and we just beat them 38-10.

beating the titans does not put us in the playoffs but losing extinguishes any hope, im just saying the game i feel that's in jeopardy that I feel we won't win is the road game vs. titans, i think we can beat the Giants.  i realize andrew is flawless against them, but they are pretty good at home this year (5-1).  That game might be for all the marbles (for them).  I hope we beat them by 30 of course.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

beating the titans does not put us in the playoffs but losing extinguishes any hope, im just saying the game i feel that's in jeopardy that I feel we won't win is the road game vs. titans, i think we can beat the Giants.  i realize andrew is flawless against them, but they are pretty good at home this year (5-1).

Fun times. We got this :thmup:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

We still need help from other teams to make the playoffs. We didn’t get any help today.

This week is one thing, but next week the Ravens are at the Chargers and the Steelers are at the Saints. 

All we need is one of those teams to lose and destiny is in our hands, and I would expect both will go as underdogs.