Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Nearly a pick six for Hooker. Had he come up with that, he's probably scoring. 

But did not.

Some of the throws by Andrew are just terrible. That’s the one bad thing. Another thing, who do Jaguars play so dirty against Colts? The hit on Hooker and now Rogers. Time to return the favor

C'mon, guys.  Shake off the "road rust" quick or it will cost us.

Lucky break on that holding call, though.

Just now, JColts72 said:

Road rust...more like head in clouds thinking they in pkayoffs already.

If this is how we play in the playoffs it's not gonna be pretty...

Some times we just have to acknowledge that is not always bout rust and that Jags came to play. We r an average young team.  We r getting better but every game mayb a dog fight 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I 100% think Kelly will get a fair shot at the job.  He's very careful with his words but he said he has tools and a future in the league. I think Kelly is the most physically gifted QB we have and likely more physically gifted than anyone we will have the opportunity to draft.  I've said since pre-season, this kid can play.  IF he proves he can be a responsible citizen all of 2019 and into 2020 training camp, there's no point in not giving him a shot at the job.  I would be nervous about how he handles the job if he wins it.  I think C&B would be nervous too, can he handle the pressure off the field?  Who knows? It feels like giving your teenager a Ferrari and hoping it all works out...even if the kid can drive like mad.  I think our starting QB for 2020 currently on this roster, I'm just not sure which guy it is...
    • It was either on his weekly video last year and/or on the Stamped Blue site... 100% positive he said 3rd/4th round is where he values DTs... I’ll search for it. https://www.stampedeblue.com
    • I don't mind a very late LB pick, or a FA pick up. I think they will likely grab someone, somehow/somewhere for MIKE depth now that Oke has taken over SAM (Franklin likely gone). If not, that means they probably have some confidence in Speed stepping up this year.   Speaking of Speed, I was a little surprised that Ballard commented that he saw Speed as a MLB. Not that I don't think he can develop into a MIKE, but his frame and measurements are closer to Leonard than a typical MLB. Being that Speed is only a few years away from his conversion from WR, gotta think he's still very raw. Regardless, hard for me to see him not being more of a WILL or SAM than MIKE.
    • He fits the "don't trust the sack numbers" story. A nice player but isn't as effective as the numbers could suggest. Not our guy.
  • Members