Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Nearly a pick six for Hooker. Had he come up with that, he's probably scoring. 

But did not.

Some of the throws by Andrew are just terrible. That’s the one bad thing. Another thing, who do Jaguars play so dirty against Colts? The hit on Hooker and now Rogers. Time to return the favor

C'mon, guys.  Shake off the "road rust" quick or it will cost us.

Lucky break on that holding call, though.

Just now, JColts72 said:

Road rust...more like head in clouds thinking they in pkayoffs already.

If this is how we play in the playoffs it's not gonna be pretty...

Some times we just have to acknowledge that is not always bout rust and that Jags came to play. We r an average young team.  We r getting better but every game mayb a dog fight 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah. The Chiefs' D is a little like fool's gold to me, like the 2013 Broncos' D, protected by the O mostly. When the Broncos' OL faced the Seahawks' DL, everything came crashing down in that SB. I think the Chiefs' OL will have the same rude awakening like the Broncos when they face the 49ers DL, who play the same Cover 3 style as the Seahawks and have quantity and quality in their DL rotation, just like those 2013 Seahawks who were 6 or 7 deep on the DL front that could push the pocket or rush the passer.   However, Mahomes is better than Peyton in improvizing and moving out of the pocket, and hence it will not be a blowout. The 49ers will still win by close to a TD.
    • They don't have much cap room, if you look at it objectively. They probably let go of Teddy Bridgewater and Janoris Jenkins, draft a QB and more secondary players, and sign Clowney and bring back Brees for one last hurrah. 
    • I think some credit has to go to @Scott Pennock for Jordan Love... He was talking about the connection of Ballard to Jordan Love well before last season. I believe he had an article, or two, referencing Ballard, and scouts, being at Utah State games for Jordan. 
    • This has the makings of what could be a great Super Bowl.  Great offense VS great defense.  Lots of top players.  2 teams that haven't been there in awhile.   Of course, if we aren't lucky, 1 team may blow out the other team.   
    • he pretty much hit a home run with that draft class for the most part. 
  • Members