Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I love Reich's aggressive approach, maybe some of you want passive Pagano back lmao 

No no no lol but it’s about the feel of the game. Take the points. Get some momentum.

this ain’t it chief. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, rockywoj said:

I was calling it dumb before the outcome.  And I disagree with your flawed stats. Prove that the Colts succeed on those gambles enough.  League wide numbers are NOT Colts numbers. 

How can they be flawed when I have presented no stats? Do you get how teams use analytics? 

When I'm not so busy keeping an eye on this, hit me up with a PM because I would be interested in the Colts specific. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ok.. no it's not a guarantee. Neither is kicking the 3 BUT in the long-term you will win more games going for it in that situation. That's not opinion, that's math.

I’m not talking about math, or other games. I’m talking about this game and the way it’s going. 

They wouldnt of of been in FG range if not for Jax d. They wouldn’t of been at the goal line if not for Jax d. You have to consider how the game is going. I’m usually a big fan of being aggressive....in this game, at that point you kick  the FG. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Omg people.  Why all the negative comments bout how our offense is playing?.  R u watching the same game I am.  It is a slug fest.  We r not playing bad. It is just a case of a good O going against a great D. Jags D came to play today

Still bad decisions by the coach.  In a slug fest you take points where you can get them.  We're went for it on fourth down twice where we could have had field goals.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think this is a great games for the Colts.  They r playing an incredible D today.  If they win it is a good lesson. They have 2 good D's coming up in Houston and Dallas.

The Houston game is making me sick to my stomach to think about.