LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

28 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Still having comprehension issues I see.

No one on those posts were claiming that the refs were the reason the Colts lost.

Yeah. You said they were inconsistent. 

Our offense was far far more inconsistent today and to blame than the refs. 

Not even close. 

27 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Offense was trash today garbage playcalling.

So you’re saying that they were more inconsistent than the refs? (Which was the whole point I made to begin with.)

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Reich has saved Luck's career with his system. If Chuck was still Coach we would not even be 6-6 IMO

Not a fan of Chuck. I am still on the Reich bandwagon, way better coach, just don’t agree with the timing of the cute stuff, or the plays that place our franchise qb more at risk then normal. 

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I would never have believed 6-0.

a road loss..sure…..its always possible.

But 6-0?

Yeah this one hurts. I never dreamed Luck could get shut out, pretty nuts 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Not a fan of Chuck. I am still on the Reich bandwagon, way better coach, just don’t agree with the timing of the cute stuff, or the plays that place our franchise qb more at risk then normal. 

I would think on 4th and short we could just get QB sneak Luck but we never do.

• Like 4

Andrew played scared to death to throw the ball down the field, which would have opened up so much today. There were times we had Ebron one on one down the sidelines and checked it down to a runningback for a 3 yard gain. Push the ball down the field. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

No one questioned the ref or appealed such an awful judgment call.  No fire at that point, just like during the game.

You dont know that. You didnt have eyes on the whole colts sideline then entire time.

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Andrew played scared to death to throw the ball down the field, which would have opened up so much today. There were times we had Ebron one on one down the sidelines and checked it down to a runningback for a 3 yard gain. Push the ball down the field. 

If you look at our team we really do not have true deep threat other than TY and TY is doubled alot. 

5 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Despite their record the Jags secondary is really good. They contained Belichick and Brady.

• Like 1

I haven’t been this angry after a loss in a while........going to my happy place now.....

Vhd2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Plenty of time to give up after we are eliminated.

as we saw today (Packers lost, Bears lost) anything can happen

They wont beat Texan next week which will pretty much eliminate us.

• Like 2