Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If we do acquire Rivers in FA what is his projected annual contract? 20-25m/ yr or more and Bridgewater hearing may go for 30m.   If we do add Rivers we better upgrade our TEs given his history with Gates.  Would look at the kid coming from Dayton in Round 2.   Team may feel slighted by Ebron going on IR but good TEs are hard to come by in the NFL and he should be resigned.
    • FWIW, Love was ranked as the 69th best QB by PFF for 2019.  For comparison, QBs like Montez, Mond, Shea Patterson, etc, were ranked ahead of him.   Methinks professional scouts see things differently than the fans do here, but we'll see what happens come draft day.  Love also did not have a great Senior Bowl, mixed results and opinions.   Ballard may have been following Love all of this time as a developmental prospect to learn behind a starter.  Maybe a 4th round prospect.  Nothing says that CB thinks of him as a 1st or 2nd rounder, AFAIK.
    • My guess is that Cain put as much effort into his work habits as, say, Quan Bray used to.
    • I have given the best stat I could to help my side. No team in a win now mode will have 50+ million tied into the QB’s. I mean throw whatever numbers you want to cut this player or that player. It doesn’t matter. You will not have that much invested in one position. 
    • Stats.  Sigh.    He beat up on two bad LTs.  The LAC LT is so bad that some mocks have them taking a LT over a new QB at pick 6, LOL.  I knew he had to be a bad LT after the first game because even Turay had a great day.   I don't remember the other bad LT Turay feasted on.  The other LTs he played, good ones, he was a non factor.   He needs sacks against playoff caliber LTs, not just good stats.
  • Members

• coltsfansince65

coltsfansince65 1,308

• ClaytonC

ClaytonC 31

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 461

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,421

• boo2202

boo2202 347

• Balzer40