Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Winston has great arm talent if u can lower his INT from 20+ to closer to 10+ I would be all on board 
    • I think many have forgotten the other DF ( D. Fountain). I am not sure where PC is going to finally land for this offense but I definitely don’t see this team (nor do I see Funch wanting to come back here) giving Funch 10 mil/yr again when we have such the ?? at QB currently. I think you’re right though with TY, PC and Pascal but let’s not forget to add in Fountain and then they were extremely high on Ashton Dulin and then Frank loves Marcus Johnson. Unless there is a guy who falls to us in the 3rd round, I can’t see why this team would ignore the trench spots first or the QB spot if CB’s guy falls in his lap. I just feel like this team is pretty well enough set at the wr spot for the 2020 season under our currently structured team. If we had Luck suited up for 2020, I’d be fine acquiring that star wr in the first and DT next. 
    • Agreed.    Thinking about the hype, Mahomes isn't Mahomes because of those short passes though,the  chain movers.  He'd be thought of as just another QB if that's all he did.  He gets his hype from those backyard plays, and nearly every time they're converted; Watkins, Kelce, or Hill hardly ever have a defender within 3 yards of them, if not more.
    • Things are always changing, and the game is always changing.  No question about it, it's a different game than it was 40 years ago, even 20 or 10 years ago.   No secret that Peyton is/was/always will be my favorite.    I still never really feel the excitement I felt when watching him master a game!  There's nothing quite like it.   Having said that,  I am very impressed with Mahomes, and quite certain I would feel that same excitement if he was on our team.      
    • As you know, the NFL doesn't allow teams to spend enough to fill every position with all pros, so we have to choose where to put them, and then use those positions to build around.   We have excessive talent at the LG spot.  It would be a waste to now build a team around a Mahomes type of QB who needs a LG to only hold a block for 2 seconds, within an O that does not feature power running.   We should build it like the Titans or 49ers.  Game manager Qbs who can come up big when it matters but not a QB who the team has to rely upon virtually every play to succeed.   If people want that type of O, then we should probably trade Nelson to get more capital to then get that QB. 
  • Members

• Jdubu

Jdubu 1,299

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,163

• Nadine

Nadine 7,931

Administrators
    • J@son

J@son 7,332

• coltsva

coltsva 1,545