Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kareem Hunt pushes and kicks a woman on video

Valpo2004

How did the Ray Rice thing unfold? Did they immediately suspend him until further notice after the video came out? This really puts the NFL in a bind, IMO. This would be the second time they would be doing damage control if they did not act before they got hold of the video. Or does TMZ have some contacts that release video only for a price?

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wow, I really liked him coming out of college. Very disappointing and disturbing. His career is probably over. What is wrong with these guys?

It wont be over foster was just claimed by the skins hunt is 2000 times better they will punish him tho

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The thing about this incident is, it is on video like Rice's was so it just makes it look that much worse. He can't even try and lie about it or sugarcoat what happened because it is on video.

Like I said in the foster thread as sad as it is it all goes by how much talent you have weather you get a second and 3rd chance in the league 

I understand why the NFL would be reluctant to put this story on NFL.com because it makes the league look bad, but when every other sports outlet is reporting it, not even acknowledging it makes the NFL look like they're either hoping it will just go away, or they're working on a fluffed/spun version to eventually post on their website so they don't look so bad.

But it just kinda makes them look worse, like what they tried to do with the Ray Rice case.  Sometimes the way you handle (or don't handle) a situation ends up looking worse than the situation in the first place.

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The thing about this incident is, it is on video like Rice's was so it just makes it look that much worse. He can't even try and lie about it or sugarcoat what happened because it is on video.

You know, considering the whole Ray Rice case, you would think when the league found out about this months ago, their first question would have been: "Is there video of the incident?  There is?  Crap, we need to get out in front of this before we have another Rice situation."

• Like 1

Just now, CantBeStopped said:

Not sure what message it sends. The woman hit him with a lamp. Police were called and he was not arrested due to self defense. Men are ALLOWED to defend themselves

Yeah this looks nothing like the Joe Mixon or Ray Rice videos.  

• Like 3

Did you guys watch the same video? Dude had friends trying to take him back to the room. Instead he decided to kick the chick while she was squatting down. 

Like...why? So dumb. 

I am very surprised the Chiefs cut him, though.

edit: The full video actually made him look worse than the clips I had seen. Wow.

• Like 1

Just now, CantBeStopped said:

If you consider self defense beating a women something is wrong there. I dont care if shes 100 pounds or 600 pounds. If she puts her hands on him hes got ever right to respond 

You can restrain her without hitting or beating her. There is a huge difference if your position is “self defense.”