Sign in to follow this  
Lucky Colts Fan

Big Ego Ben

Wow “earned him the right” ok! Meanwhile Brady who has a lot more “earned”than Big Ben would NEVER throw anyone under the bus like this.  Hell Peyton even on days when he was hit like a penyata rarely ever threw his O line under the bus! (I can only recall one time.. ) but this is Steeler football now blame and point fingers and of course lose focus.. they will end up with 5 or 6 losses this year. 

• Like 1

Big Ben has always spoken in plain terms never shying away from what he believes to be the facts. He does not throw players under the bus, he is just being Ben.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Big Ben has always spoken in plain terms never shying away from what he believes to be the facts. He does not throw players under the bus, he is just being Ben.

Okaaaay...

That's great for meeting rooms, the locker room, the sideline, the huddle, etc.

Not so great when speaking publicly about your teammates.  Ben should take a page from Andrews' Book of the Month:  How to show humility as a professional QB in the NFL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I'm sure his coaches and teammates disagree

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1) Ben's version of the facts are often at odds with reality.

2) So the logic is because he was just being himself, he did not throw people under the bus?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My take is, Ben's a huge *...... always has been, always will be......  just look at his history...... sure, he's talented, but there have been many a talented *....

On 11/28/2018 at 12:31 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

So apparently, Ben Roethlisberger has "earned the right" to publicly throw his teammates under the bus when they lose.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000993505/article/big-ben-ive-earned-the-right-to-criticize-teammates

Really makes you appreciate having a guy like Andrew Luck as our QB.

What else is new???  Big Ben has always been a poor excuse for a leader.  Always placing blame but never taking any responsibility...  Which is why they so often come up short when it matters most despite all of that talent.  Guy is a clown & Tomlin is his enabler.  And that’s before we get into his criminal transgressions...  Straight up loser.

Brady and Peyton have so threw guys under the bus lol don’t even. But it was in fits of rage, something all humans go through even them. Taking it to the radio show is tacky to say the least. I wish the Steelers would get it together just so we could depend on somebody to beat the Patriots though. So far our best bets are diva era Steelers and Andy Reid minus Hunt now.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Brady and Peyton have so threw guys under the bus lol don’t even. But it was in fits of rage, something all humans go through even them. Taking it to the radio show is tacky to say the least. I wish the Steelers would get it together just so we could depend on somebody to beat the Patriots though. So far our best bets are diva era Steelers and Andy Reid minus Hunt now.

One day soon that will be our job.  Right now it may have to be the NFC in Super Bowls.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:02 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Okaaaay...

That's great for meeting rooms, the locker room, the sideline, the huddle, etc.

Not so great when speaking publicly about your teammates.  Ben should take a page from Andrews' Book of the Month:  How to show humility as a professional QB in the NFL.

Maybe Luck should take a page from Ben's book SB Champ+ First ballot HoFer.

• Sad 1

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, jvan1973 said:

I'm sure his coaches and teammates disagree

Being that you are typist on a computer how does that relate to knowing what professional football players think and feel?

Apparently 2005 eats at the hearts of some posters here. You remember 2005 don't you?

Bettis fumbles with 1:20 left in the game. Nick Harper picks up the fumble and runs for a Colts TD winning the game!!! No, wait. He was brought down by Big Ben using only one arm saving the win and advancing the Steelers to the Super Bowl. Yeah, what a loser Ben is.haha 3 SBs in his first 7 years.

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Maybe Luck should take a page from Ben's book SB Champ+ First ballot HoFer.

Apparently 2005 eats at the hearts of some posters here. You remember 2005 don't you?

Bettis fumbles with 1:20 left in the game. Nick Harper picks up the fumble and runs for a Colts TD winning the game!!! No, wait. He was brought down by Big Ben using only one arm saving the win and advancing the Steelers to the Super Bowl. Yeah, what a loser Ben is.haha 3 SBs in his first 7 years.

Ok, King Steeler.  We get it.  You really like Big Ego Ben because you're secretly a Steelers fan.

So a guy who basically sexually assaulted a woman in a bathroom has a right to call his team mates out? I forget what pod cast it was that I was recently listening to.  They basically said it is well known amongst the Steelers team that Big Ben is a * bag.

• Like 1

Antonio Brown handled this perfectly.  Ben should take notes.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000994173/article/antonio-brown-backs-roethlisberger-thats-my-guy

"We have a lot of good history together -- and we will continue to make history," said Brown, via Triblive.com. "We have that relationship where we challenge each other, we encourage each other. That's the situation you wanna have with your quarterback.

"I got big shoulders. I can take it. Constructive criticism [is] only for you to get better. It's only made to challenge, only made to make you better. And that's my guy."

"In the world we live in today, I think controversy is celebrated a lot," he said. "People try to put people against each other, bring people down. But we all need each other. There's power in unity and people coming together, and not in people fighting and bringing each other down."

"It's not personal the way you guys [in the media] make it," Brown said. "You guys make big stories. That's my guy. I love him. I got his back no matter what's said. Everything he said is gonna encourage us to get better."

7 hours ago, King Colt said:

Being that you are typist on a computer how does that relate to knowing what professional football players think and feel?

And how do YOU KNOW how players and coaches think?    How is that you think you know, but nobody else here does?

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, King Colt said:

He is throwing them under the bus but...This is how he is....

/////I might be offended but he might not care.

He is right. He has earned the right to say what he thinks...

I'm sure he encourages his teammates too...but he is basically an offensive coach, as old as he is...so.as long as he says the same things to them in private..I think he can say them in public..

There's no secrets on the tape anyway

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:01 PM, King Colt said:

He is a ***********.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Ok, King Steeler.  We get it.  You really like Big Ego Ben because you're secretly a Steelers fan.

Oh you are so-o-o-o-o right again. Colts fans must never acknowledge talent where is overwhelmingly obvious. If a player does not play for the Colts then they suck. Why then have the Colts not won every game every year? Please advise.

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

And how do YOU KNOW how players and coaches think?    How is that you think you know, but nobody else here does?

I go by what the sports writers say/write and they ARE in the locker rooms. What is your source?

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

He is throwing them under the bus but...This is how he is....

/////I might be offended but he might not care.

He is right. He has earned the right to say what he thinks...

I'm sure he encourages his teammates too...but he is basically an offensive coach, as old as he is...so.as long as he says the same things to them in private..I think he can say them in public..

There's no secrets on the tape anyway

Odd that after all these years none of the players have raised any issue with Ben. Could it be like in all sports as long as he is a winner/leader they are just fine with him?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Oh you are so-o-o-o-o right again. Colts fans must never acknowledge talent where is overwhelmingly obvious. If a player does not play for the Colts then they suck. Why then have the Colts not won every game every year? Please advise.

Your posts are funny.  And not ha-ha funny.  Like funny-in-the-head.  :loco:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Odd that after all these years none of the players have raised any issue with Ben. Could it be like in all sports as long as he is a winner/leader they are just fine with him?

Could be they just haven't raised any issues publically.

They don't have to 'be just fine with him'

Could be they don't like him but they aren't paid to be friends....so they work together

I go by what the sports writers say/write and they ARE in the locker rooms. What is your source?

I also go by similar sources.    I also go by this thing aften known as “common sense.”     I have no doubt you’ve never heard if it....    what a shame.

15 hours ago, LockeDown said:

One day soon that will be our job.  Right now it may have to be the NFC in Super Bowls.

I agree which is what I don’t like. The Saints and Rams aren’t going to be able to keep it up as good as they are imo. A late peaking grizzled team is going to beat them...but the Pats? I dunno man.

15 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I also go by similar sources.    I also go by this thing aften known as “common sense.”     I have no doubt you’ve never heard if it....    what a shame.

What is a "similar source"? What is similar to sports reporting? Judge Judy is your source.

16 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Your posts are funny.  And not ha-ha funny.  Like funny-in-the-head.  :loco:

Speaking of funny, show us some more pics to express your take on issues.