Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Nike Uniforms: April 3Rd

Ohio Colt

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how original is the All-Black Raven when they play on Sunday Night compared to the Jaguars trot out the All-Black Jaguar look on Sunday night? And before 2010 the Atlanta Falcons would trot out the All-Black Atlanta Falcon look for Sunday Night? The all-Black helmet jersey pants is cool if one team has the look when three have it uhhh. I've seen other teams that wear Blue & White that updated, option 1. Navy & White (see BYU) option 2. Black White & Blue (KC Royals 2003-2006) If that's all the options stick with what you have since everything reverts back to the original look (Giants, Jets) I do like the Colts uniforms around the 84-86 era if they have to spice things up add a little gray or silver and maybe a kicking Colt on the sleeve.

I don't know of a team that would have a black jersey with a blue trim similar to the one pictured in my avatar so I don't know where you are going with orginality. Originality wasn't the point behind the alternate in the first place. Its just to give the fans something different to see on Sunday's once in a while compared to the typical blue and white that's been around forever.