Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Nike Uniforms: April 3Rd

Ohio Colt

Actually I like your away idea better than mine, so here's my adjustment:

Home - White Helmet, Blue Jersey, White Pants

Away - White Helmet, White Jersey, Blue Pants

Alternate - White Helmet, Black Jersey, Blue Pants

as long as the helmet stays white and the blue home jersey white pants stays!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I like your away idea better than mine, so here's my adjustment:

Home - White Helmet, Blue Jersey, White Pants

Away - White Helmet, White Jersey, Blue Pants

Alternate - White Helmet, Black Jersey, Blue Pants

I'm not sure I like the black jersey on the alternate...if we go with any other color other than our Blue and White, then I guess gray is ok. But no black for me (my opinion only).

I'm with Ohio Colt. The home uniform must stay the same classic look it always has been.

If your going black, you gotta go all black. Black jersey on blue pants? Nasty.

How about black everything but blue numbers, stripes, socks , numbers & horseshoe. With white borders.

Or dark grey with that scheme.

I'm not sure I like the black jersey on the alternate...if we go with any other color other than our Blue and White, then I guess gray is ok. But no black for me (my opinion only).

I'm with Ohio Colt. The home uniform must stay the same classic look it always has been.

How would grey look with blue pants and a white helmet, though?

How about this.....no alternative uniform at all!

they're going to drag this out all day.

yeah, it appears that way, and they are making a HUGE production out of this, there better be some big changes or its gonna be a letdown, im already hearing the new seahawks jersey is ugly

yeah, it appears that way, and they are making a HUGE production out of this, there better be some big changes or its gonna be a letdown, im already hearing the new seahawks jersey is ugly

I hope they got shut down at the gate by most NFL franchises and there's no change.

How would grey look with blue pants and a white helmet, though?

How about this.....no alternative uniform at all!

I'm certainly ok with no alternate uniform. Home and away are enough for me. If an alternate is needed we could just do a throw back uniform or something.

Why do you all want the exact same boring uniforms? Blue and white. Wow exciting. I want something different! A really cool alt, but you oldies wont even consider an alt???

I love how you assume that all of us who like our classic look are "oldies". I for one am not old. At all.

It's also a little narrow minded to think that all older people don't want change. A word of advice for you (just so you don't upset someone in the future): don't make sterotypical generalization assumptions. I know many "oldies" as you call them that would love a change in the uniform. Likewise, I know many younger people (like myself) who happen to like the classic look we have now.

I agree with KarlKuffs that gray would probably not look good with our blue, but I also think that black with our blue would look gross. So, why even do an alternate look?

I will go back and restate something I said earlier on this thread. There are certain teams in this league that could do a more modern look, and then there are teams that need (in my opinion) to remain with their classic look, such as: the Packers, the Steelers, the Cowboys, and us. I might also add the Chiefs and 49ers to that list. It's about honoring the history of the NFL for me.