Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns Win Again Defeating Hugh Jackson

King Colt

It was like a weight lifted off that organization - sending Hue Jackson and Todd Haley packing, IMO. The numbers prove it, their confidence proves it and unlike other HC firings in Cleveland, Dorsey got it right this time. Watching their offense before the firings was like watching a plant's roots being nipped constantly to keep it from reaching its fullest potential.

12 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

I didnā€™t think handing him the ball was a sign of disrespect. I thought it was the opposite and so did Hue when he gave his old player a head smack.

Ā 

Meanwhile what the...Bengals hire the guy straight out of the 0-16 line. I donā€™t see them changing anytime soon.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't know... I just viewed it as a slight smack in the face. Did you hear Baker Mayfield talk about Hue Jackson after the game? Was not good.

On 11/27/2018 at 12:39 PM, pgt_rob said:

Ā 

I don't know... I just viewed it as a slight smack in the face. Did you hear Baker Mayfield talk about Hue Jackson after the game? Was not good.

Ā 

I did...and disrespect isnā€™t even the word. What a p word way to act even by diva football player standards even if heā€™s right. But that had more to do with the coachā€™s decision not to start him than anything else and however that Steeler game ended that team played hard for their coach for 2Ā years.