Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Glad Darius Leonard's Injury was not serious.

Lawrence Owen

When he laid on the field, my heart sunk.  Then he got up and walked to the locker room on his own power.  But going straight to the locker room was a bad sign IMO.  The fact that he was able to come back and play the game, I may have let out the biggest sigh of relief in the past year...lol.  I am sure he'll get it tested more tomorrow just to make sure.  Hope there is not any lingering effects from it.  Somehow he still had a stat stuffing performance after he got back!

Leonard.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too, when he went down I couldn't tell who it was because everyone was around him. I was thinking NO WAY when it was him. He came right back in though and played like our Defensive Leader :thmup:

I cried a little..... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When he walked off I didn't think it was serious but I honestly wasn't sure if he would play in this game again. Glad he did, without him we may have lost.

That first drive was pretty evident what the D looks like without him 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too, when he went down I couldn't tell who it was because everyone was around him. I was thinking NO WAY when it was him. He came right back in though and played like our Defensive Leader :thmup:

I missed the first part of the game, so I had no idea what happened to Leonard until the end of the game. All I saw right when I put on the gametracker was that Darius Leonard returned to the field and he played the rest of the game normally. I never knew he was down on the field or anything. I'm glad in a way too, he's probably my favorite player on this team. That would of stressed me out like crazy!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I missed the first part of the game, so I had no idea what happened to Leonard until the end of the game. All I saw right when I put on the gametracker was that Darius Leonard returned to the field and he played the rest of the game normally. I never knew he was down on the field or anything. I'm glad in a way too, he's probably my favorite player on this team. That would of stressed me out like crazy!

He went to the locker room for a few actually too. It was dicey.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was, I was even worried. When 53 returned I was real happy.

A major reason I'm so happy about this team right now is Leonard. So fun to see what he can do every week. I was really upset when he missed the Patriots game. I would of needed therapy if he tore his ACL. LOL!

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

A major reason I'm so happy about this team right now is Leonard. So fun to see what he can do every week. I was really upset when he missed the Patriots game. I would of needed therapy if he tore his ACL. LOL!

It's all good brother, we are 6-5 now, man what a season. I have to admit I was having Stomach pains today and Heart problems LOL, nothing major but damn being down 24-14 isn't my idea of fun :funny:

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's all good brother, we are 6-5 now, man what a season. I have to admit I was having Stomach pains today and Heart problems LOL, nothing major but damn being down 24-14 isn't my idea of fun :funny:

Yeah, it's really intense when the season is on the line every game. I was worried as well. Wondering if we would come back. Luckily, we survive another week and are finally at a winning record for the first time all season!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

If he didn't come back, I'm not sure we would have won.  He was the only bright spot on our defense yesterday.

I think we have a pretty good drop off when Leonard is not in the game.  It's significant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

If he didn't come back, I'm not sure we would have won.  He was the only bright spot on our defense yesterday.

IDK, I think Wilson had himself another really good game. now back to back weeks.  Desir though...What happened to him? he was pretty decent earlier in the year, now he's dropped off horribly.

7 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

IDK, I think Wilson had himself another really good game. now back to back weeks.  Desir though...What happened to him? he was pretty decent earlier in the year, now he's dropped off horribly.

Yeah. He's a big play guy, went all in and unfortunately got burned on that one touchdown. 

21 hours ago, Lawrence Owen said:

When he laid on the field, my heart sunk.  Then he got up and walked to the locker room on his own power.  But going straight to the locker room was a bad sign IMO.  The fact that he was able to come back and play the game, I may have let out the biggest sigh of relief in the past year...lol.  I am sure he'll get it tested more tomorrow just to make sure.  Hope there is not any lingering effects from it.  Somehow he still had a stat stuffing performance after he got back!

Leonard.jpg

Not gonna lie when I found out it was Leonard my stomach dropped. Glad he is ok and was able to finish the season out. 

17 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Why would you need therapy? You're the guy that thinks NFL games are rigged.   Predetermined in your estimation.    If that's the case,   what difference would it make 

• Like 1