Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts now 7th in the playoff race

CR91

5 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

Jags are imploding but since it's on the road, it has potential to be a tough one. Hopefully Mack is cleared from concussion protocol by next week otherwise Hines will have to step up. I don't have faith in wilkins after that fumble. 

How much has Wilkins fumbled?  I know he had another against the Pats (he also gets limited carries)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coltsnation said:

How much has Wilkins fumbled?  I know he had another against the Pats (he also gets limited carries)

Hines fumbled last week, too, and has had his share of drops.  Mack had a drop/bobble that went for 6 the other way.

I wouldn't write Wilkins off because of a fumble.  He's been a damn solid player, especially for a rookie.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Browns are no slouch either.

No, they are not. They are playing inspired ball, on both sides and right now, they could beat the Colts, I am honest about it. Their OL is blocking better, their QB is not making mistakes and their D is generating turnovers consistently, cannot ask for more for a recipe for winning football.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ravens still have at KC and at LA Chargers lmao - good luck with that :spit:

I doubt they get past those games. It is easier to keep Lamar running and controlling the tempo against teams like the Bengals and Raiders, not the same vs Chiefs and Chargers.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

No, they are not. They are playing inspired ball, on both sides and right now, they could beat the Colts, I am honest about it. Their OL is blocking better, their QB is not making mistakes and their D is generating turnovers consistently, cannot ask for more for a recipe for winning football.

There are several teams in the AFC that could beat anyone on a given day. I can't disagree with that. Colts are Good right now but teams like the Ravens, Dolphins, Titans, Browns, and Broncos could beat us if we play sloppy like today. Cincy beat us on opening day - thanks Jack! We are on PAR with the Texans IMO but not yet as good as the Pats, Chiefs, Steelers, and probably the Chargers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Joe Thomas right now:

tenor.gif?itemid=5631295

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1