Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh shush, you literally only ever post when stuff is going against us. You're a stormweather fan. 

To all the doubters: Peace!    I've been quick at times to dog on Luck but I made a point never to trash Luck or give up since Luck played well vs Houston. Even though we lost that game I le

27 to 24. I was right! Believe in Blue!   God bless, Trolls.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He's the beast, outstanding video of JT.
    • Heading into the weekend as of May 14th, 2021 the Black and Blue Division standings look like this:   1. Cards 23-16 2. Brewers 20-19 (3 back) 3. Cubs 18-19 (4 back) 4. Reds 17-19 (4.5 back) 5. Pirates 16-22 (6.5 back)   -Bunched up as usual! Jake Arrieta improved to 4-3 on the season in the Cubs win tonight. Arrieta's W/L record in a Cubs uniform is now an amazing 72-34. Noting he is 2-0 in WS starts which occurred against the Indians in 2016. The Cubs gained a full game on the Cards, Brewers, and Reds tonight as they all lost.
    • Yeah Im not a big fan of them either. I would like to see those same contractual conditions, that you listed.   I just think, that if the reports are true(2022 void year) the Colts are going to go this route to save money in 2021? They might as well max out the most cap space they can.?   Void years are rarely a good thing for teams future cap. Won't hurt us that much, and if Fisher is coming back in 2022 and beyond, it will be well worth it to not take the whole cap hit in 2021.   At the end of the day the immediate goals should be/ Im sure are, to secure Leonard and Smith and Nelson next year for their 2nd contract. I think it is taken as a given, that we bring all 3 back. Will be a good achievement and hopefully Ballard gets that done. Im sure he will
    • found this on espn   "The new CBA expanded the size of practice squads from 10 players per team to 12 for the 2020 and 2021 seasons, and to 14 players per team beginning in 2022. However, for 2020 -- and for 2021 if any COVID-19 protocols remain in place for that season) -- practice squads can include up to 16 players per team. Of those 16, as many as six can be players with more than two accrued seasons in the NFL. The new CBA allowed for two practice-squad players per team with an unlimited number of accrued seasons, but the COVID-19 amendments expanded that number to six."
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,807

• Nickster

Nickster 937

• Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 68

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • nfatta

nfatta 0