Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh shush, you literally only ever post when stuff is going against us. You're a stormweather fan. 

To all the doubters: Peace!    I've been quick at times to dog on Luck but I made a point never to trash Luck or give up since Luck played well vs Houston. Even though we lost that game I le

27 to 24. I was right! Believe in Blue!   God bless, Trolls.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

There we go folks... it was ugly, we were off our game but we won. Luck shows again that he can shrug off a bad start and put the team on his back. True leader.

Strange that folk stop posting as we pulled it back... 

Phew!

Great...…..great...…….great point...…….. WE JUST WON A GAME WHERE WE DID NOT PLAY OUR BEST GAME !

• Like 2

Hooooooly guys this team kills me haha 

In September and October, we lose this game. The way this game was going, what with all the shooting themselves in the foot, it reminded of the Jets game.

But they persevered and got it done. What an effort. And what a play by Luck. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Hey @needanoline63 did you see the block by BigQ on that last pass by Luck?

He put his man in concrete shoes to keep Luck clean and give him time to find Rogers.

Pretty good block, huh?

Pure gator country. 

I honestly am shocked that we won given how we played. But lord does Andrew have pocket awareness. If he doesn’t get out of the pocket, that big throw never happens. I’ll take the W!

• Like 2
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I knew we had it all along :sarcasm:. I have to admit, this game had me on edge and my blood pressure is off the charts, chewing Tums now. What a freakin huge win. This team is exciting. 

I love the games.....always..but there's a time in a game I expect we'll win..that I start imagining a loss.

Like 'Oh, no. we're about to lose"..at that point..its suffering down to the final second

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

To all the doubters: Peace! 

I've been quick at times to dog on Luck but I made a point never to trash Luck or give up since Luck played well vs Houston. Even though we lost that game I learned an important lesson:

Never Doubt Our Boy Luck! :applause::billiejean::monkeydance::scoregood::thmup::jump::FlamingoDancing::yahoo::excited::banana::dance::clover::gym::strong::shake::fireworks:

This was gigantic! 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You may end up being right, but lets be honest, these 4 are not playmakers, they are just familiar names to us on a roster.   We need some pass rush to get this defensive scheme to work. None of these 4 have proven that they can bring this on a consistent basis   When the offensive line was weak, we drafted both Q and Smith in the same year   I hope they take the same tact this year. 1 early, and 1 mid rounds that can develop.   Also, 3 of these 4 are free agents next year. We will have some churn next year.   We had better load up at an important position, IMHO              
    • OtC has us at $23.5m w/o Carrie signing. I imagine he is close to minimum, but will figure him in at $2m for this. So that would be a top 51 cap hit of $1.2m. Dropping us to $22.3m.   Now if we were to sign Ertz and Houston for your $12m that would only be a top 51 cap hit of $10.4m, dropping our cap space to $11.9m.   Currently only 2 of our draft picks count against the top 51: #21 - $2.48m 2nd - $1.15m   Those 2 would only be a top 51 cap hit of $2m, dropping our cap space to $9.9m.     All other picks would fall below that threshold and not count against the top 51 cap.   Saying that, your scenario has us trading down(likely, imo), so good chance  it would be our 1st or 2nd, which would lower those cap hits.     So I would say your scenario would leave us with around $10m left.
    • I think Ballard thinks the guys we have now, if healthy, are better options. Add a DE in the draft and we're fine.
    • Yes I couldn’t agree more. The second round is going to be very difficult to read. I also do not see Turner going past the first 45 picks. He is getting more chatter about him. I would love to know how Ballard sees and rates him.    I would love Darrisaw but as you mentioned he doesn’t get past LAC. They need line help bad. Paye I see going early along with Phillips because the DE position is not strong this year. We hopefully get Jenkins or maybe a move and still get Cosmi. 
    • 1) The Colts pass rush was ehh with Houston.  2) Houston’s play certainly fell off as the year went along.  3) Houston is not getting any younger and already showed signs of slowing.  4) They are clearly going to draft a DE early this year.  5) There is such a thing as player development. Maybe Turey and Banagu are better this year.  6) After the draft, they will examine their roster and see if a vet DE makes sense. I would be willing to bet that Houston will still be available in 2 weeks   Conclusion - worrying about an aging, declining player right now makes little sense to me. 
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,523

Moderators
    • ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 310

• el duderino

el duderino 28

• jmac_48

jmac_48 377

• coltsfan1965

coltsfan1965 6