Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

In that case, I can give him a pass. He was saving Rogers

I concur. He was about to get blown up. 

Can Tannehill's arm finally fall off now please, fumbling the ball as it does?

What the heck was that coverage on Ebron... really, really should have been picked. 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Luck sucks so bad!! when your in the same company as Peyton Brady and Marino you must be terrible :sarcasm:

And having not played last year...

It all boils down to this ………… Does this 2018 Colts coaching staff and player roster know how to FINISH and win a ballgame ???????????

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I will always get chills when seeing Marlin Jackson intercept that Brady pass awesome.  I miss Luck so much it was great seeing those great Luck plays. 
    • Well this thread took a turn.
    • I live near what what was once (and still is i guess) called ”the coal region.” Eastern central Pa.  Towns like Shamokin, Mt Carmel, Centralia , home of the famous “mine fire” (still burning underground.)  The town was closed and everyone relocated.  I played ALOT of baseball back in the day thru that area.  Some of the WORST fields i’ve ever played on.  A slide into 3rd could result in a hospital trip.  Centralia field was probably the worst.     Coal companies came thru, raped the land, and left it barren.  I live south and west if there.  Beautiful country, still lots of wooded space to roam here.
    • Too dangerous for fans to sit next to each other, but they are going to have whole football teams on the field hitting each other.    I hope everyone stays safe! I agree, they need to have roofs open as much as possible. 
    • I already knew we had a bunch of little-dick wannabe badasses on this forum...    And just for the record, I have no problem with hunting for need.  The need for food.  The need for population control. Etc.  ie most of the hunting that goes on around Indiana and most of the midwest.     I have a problem with hunting for sport.  It's not a sport.  There's already a shooting sport in the Olympics and it doesn't involve shooting animals. And I personally knew someone that spent MILLIONS on these stupid safari hunts while paying their employees 19K a year to work 100-hour weeks.  That's ridiculous.  Those employees were making like $4 an hour while the owner of the company spent a cool mil to go to Africa to shoot "big game" for fun...  that's not "hunting", that's just downright shameful behavior.  
  • Members