Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

In that case, I can give him a pass. He was saving Rogers

I concur. He was about to get blown up. 

Can Tannehill's arm finally fall off now please, fumbling the ball as it does?

What the heck was that coverage on Ebron... really, really should have been picked. 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Luck sucks so bad!! when your in the same company as Peyton Brady and Marino you must be terrible :sarcasm:

And having not played last year...

It all boils down to this ………… Does this 2018 Colts coaching staff and player roster know how to FINISH and win a ballgame ???????????

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree with what you say about the South with the exception of the Jaguars. I really do believe they're going to be abysmal this year, there is just a lack of talent across the board. That defense is nothing similar to the 2017 or even 2018 teams - if they're going to be competitive they can't trade Fournette (which they're rumoured to be looking at doing), and they're going to be counting on numerous rookies (Chaission, Henderson) to fill MASSIVE shoes (no more Ramsey, Smith, Bouye, Campbell, Ngokoue, Church, Gipson - all gone). Unless somebody is on the Minshew mania train I can't really understand why people still credit their current defense. 
    • I agree. Tough division with the exception of the Jags. Though I expect the Colts to surge late and be a serious competitor in the playoffs. 
    • Ravens Steelers Browns Bengals
    • The title of the thread said comparison. It did not say who was better.  No matter what you think of Lewis, Leonard has better overall numbers than Lewis did his first two seasons.     
    • The statement wasn't about talent. It was about character. Ray Lewis’ participation in a gang style murder is what I’m talking about. He squeezed out of the consequences for that act because of a “NFL Star dazzled” jury. Yes, Ray Lewis was an amazing talent on the field. And yes, he was a very bad guy off the field. Totally different issues. 
  • Members