Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

In that case, I can give him a pass. He was saving Rogers

I concur. He was about to get blown up. 

Can Tannehill's arm finally fall off now please, fumbling the ball as it does?

What the heck was that coverage on Ebron... really, really should have been picked. 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Luck sucks so bad!! when your in the same company as Peyton Brady and Marino you must be terrible :sarcasm:

And having not played last year...

It all boils down to this ………… Does this 2018 Colts coaching staff and player roster know how to FINISH and win a ballgame ???????????

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not so sure he would survive on the PS.  Last year we paid him a significant salary to keep teams away.  This year we won't be able to.  If he has a good camp and preseason I could see him landing as a backup somewhere even with Cam out there.  I would bet a number of teams would be interested especially at what his contract would look like.  Maybe even the Patriots.  I believe at the end of this year if he was on our roster he would be a restricted FA not unrestricted.  That would give us a little more control and might be an additional factor on keeping him on the roster this year.   
    • Yes the new CBA changed that. Except for a couple veterans you can keep on the PS and pay more. Basically Kelly would be getting a 150k pay cut.
    • Most reports coming out have Hoyer starting over Stidham who isnt ready, as we saw last year Hoyer is done,shot,Curtis Painter level.....who is their go to wr ? Sanu ? M Lee ? N Henry ?  Go to rb ? Michel laid an egg last season with 3.7 yards per carry and now D's will load up even more vs their run game .  The talent simply is not there, they tank for a season and try and reload with Lawrence and bring in a few Free Agents. Brady isnt there to save this outmatched squad. Go to Vegas and bet the under on wins which is 9.5, they wont reach 10 wins, not even close, easy money trust me. I know a few of you here followed my XFL bets and cashed in with me on over under on the games coming in under consistently..cash in on this one as well.
    • Question:   Who says we can’t pay our favorite PS players more than the basic price?    We did last year.    Kelly made roughly $500k, the highest of any player in the NFL.   Did that change?   Is that no longer allowable?   Thanks...
    • That horse looks pretty jacked up.....   Let’s get rid of Blue and then bring Andrew back and put a horse head on him.... let him earn some of that 24 million Jimmy gave him.   
  • Members

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,763

• w87r

w87r 705

• KB

KB 504

• Dogg63

Dogg63 428

• Nate!

Nate! 130

• ColtsSouljah