LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

"Haven't scored on first drive yet this season!"

*proceeds to destroy our Leonard-free defense*

Looks like the old Colts are making their appearance today.

• Sad 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

So... a shoot out?

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

So... a shoot out?

I'm hoping Eber can adjust without Leonard, but there goes any chance of putting any pressure on via blitz.

It's like the seat belt sign coming on midflight... You just hope it isn't going to be bad.. Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Nice D......luv the way their flying to the ball.

Great play by Hooker on TD.

Yeah, looks more like they're running "after" the ball than "to" it.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t think you can underestimate the importance of Ballard and Reich being on the same page
    • I agree with most of this. I do think the sample is too small to make any definitive statements about his tendencies, yet. And I do agree that CB is more important than what fans here seem to be giving it credit for.  
    • The only thing that would surprise me is if he drafts a QB in the first 6 rounds.     Other than that, I thought the 17 draft was pretty good.  Three starters, two regular contributors, couple misses.  If we do that well again, that’s a successful draft.  
    • No you’re correct Stitches. I was quoting the narratives that posters on this board usually say. Hence the quotation marks lol. That lack of reading comprehension is part of the reason I have NCF on my ignore list.   But to expand upon my original post, I think people are discrediting the importance of elite corners. Ballard hasn’t said he doesn’t think you need elite corners in this defense. And he only has 2 drafts under his belt, so there’s not even a large enough sample size to really gauge where he likes to draft corners. Now he’s stated he does have a size and skill preference for CBs, but nothing more than that.       It’s just there are way too many unwritten rules that people have created about how Ballard drafts. The idea that he doesn’t need elite corners is one. The idea that he’d never draft a WR in the 1st round is another. And I think it’s silly because while Ballard has expressed the type of traits he looks for in players and his overall belief about drafting, he hasn’t yet shown a clear drafting tendency. At least not enough to make claims about where he’ll draft certain positions.
    • I would have to go look but I believe I remember a tweet and he was very good. 
  • Members

• jchandler7

jchandler7 233

• Semicolt

Semicolt 6

• TyTD13

TyTD13 5

Rookie
    • Namrogyeh

Namrogyeh 0

Rookie
    • boo2202