Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My SB prediction based on conspiracy theory

Yoshinator

On 11/24/2018 at 1:00 PM, DraftMaster said:

Well you see it's more complicated than that. It all starts in Ingolstadt, Germany seen as an essential city to the formation of the Illuminati. So which is the only NFL team with a German HOFer? The Steelers with Defensive Tackle Ernie Stautner. Coincidence? Not at all. He wore number 70. 70 games ago equates to 5 seasons ago when what happened? The Steelers missed the playoffs in 2013, the last time they missed. Now the NFL has set this up all for a reason... the number of games since the Steelers were irrelevant is the same as the number of the only HOF German which ties all back to Ingolstadt, where the Illuminati was believed to be formed... Now the Steelers will win the SB and Big Ben will ride off into the sunset...WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Well that conspiracy burned and crashed lol...

On 11/26/2018 at 7:17 PM, Jared Cisneros said:

In all honesty, there's nothing anyone can do to change my mind about this right now. If the Texans specifically make the SB and lose, I may change my mind. If Brady and/or Brees announce their retirement before the playoffs this year, and don't win the SB, I'll change my mind and admit I'm wrong. Something has to happen that I think is rigged, and have it turn out where they lose. If that happens remains to be seen. I'm done talking about this thread until then.

Does it hurt when you are so wrong?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Myles said:

Does it hurt when you are so wrong?

You want to fight or something? Got nothing better to do? Just because I guessed the wrong conspiracy theory at the time doesn't mean I'm wrong about it being rigged. The Rams and Pats are a SB rematch, it includes an LA team, and it's already being touted as Brady's career coming full circle. I also predicted this outcome as well before the games Sunday. So take your attitude and shove it buddy.

12 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You want to fight or something? Got nothing better to do? Just because I guessed the wrong conspiracy theory at the time doesn't mean I'm wrong about it being rigged. The Rams and Pats are a SB rematch, it includes an LA team, and it's already being touted as Brady's career coming full circle. I also predicted this outcome as well before the games Sunday. So take your attitude and shove it buddy.

You seem a bit defensive because you were so wrong.

1 minute ago, Myles said:

You seem a bit defensive because you were so wrong.

No, I'm defensive because you take the time to nitpick the fact on what I was wrong about. Just because I wrong about it being the Texans, doesn't mean I was wrong about it being rigged. There was still horrible calls in both games that rigged the game to fit the NFL's narrative in the SB. I also called this SB before the games started yesterday in the conference thread just to prove I would be right when someone like you called me out for being wrong on this. The Texans were a quick guess before the playoffs before i had sufficient information. I bet on both the Rams and Pats this week, and the thread I posted proves I knew.

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I also called this SB before the games started yesterday in the conference thread just to prove I would be right when someone like you called me out for being wrong on this.

I bet on both the Rams and Pats this week, and the thread I posted proves I knew.

Look, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you because I know you have your heels dug in on this whole "SB fix" theory you have.  But the way you're justifying it, you literally can't be wrong, and it's bugging me.

There is always a story.  Pick any team from the AFC and the NFC to play in the SB and there is a story the media can run with.  Cardinals vs Bengals?  One team will get their first SB.  Colts vs Panthers?  Luck vs Cam.  Browns vs 49ers?  This is probably the hardest one to find a story in, but it's in there somewhere.

You can find a story to fit your "SB fix" narrative for any two teams in the league.  That's how conspiracies work.  You can justify it no matter what happens.  I know I'm not going to change your mind, but just know that you're not going to change anyones' mind that disagrees with you because it looks ridiculous when you continually reach for a story to justify your theory.

To use your own gambling wordage:  You "cover" yourself both ways.  No matter who gets in and who wins, there's a story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

No, I'm defensive because you take the time to nitpick the fact on what I was wrong about. Just because I wrong about it being the Texans, doesn't mean I was wrong about it being rigged. There was still horrible calls in both games that rigged the game to fit the NFL's narrative in the SB. I also called this SB before the games started yesterday in the conference thread just to prove I would be right when someone like you called me out for being wrong on this. The Texans were a quick guess before the playoffs before i had sufficient information. I bet on both the Rams and Pats this week, and the thread I posted proves I knew.

It still hurts, eh?

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

You are a sad, sad person.  

You are like people who believe in bigfoot.

"Just because that sighting was a hoax doesn't mean they all are"

I bet on it being a Rams vs Patriots Superbowl before the season started.

I'm a very analytical person, which probably makes me less fun than most, but also more successful and better off than most. That's just the way it is, I've been conditioned like this since I was 14 and don't regret it.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm a very analytical person, which probably makes me less fun than most, but also more successful and better off than most. That's just the way it is, I've been conditioned like this since I was 14 and don't regret it.

You seem more like an "internet tough guy" who is most likely all talk.

There are too many holes in your story.    You claim to be so successful and make so much money off of your predictions, but then you say you lost $10 on the Texans.   I lost $10 to my daughter last week for losing our fit bit challenge.  

I call nonsense on you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

My point is that there will ALWAYS be enough evidence to find to make you think you're right.

The teams don't matter.  If it was Saints vs Chiefs, you would say you picked the wrong teams, but the fix is still in because the NFL wants Brees to get another ring.  And if the Chiefs ended up winning, you would either say the NFL wants Mahomes to be the new face of the NFL, or do what you did with last years' SB and just say the refs couldn't grant the NFLs' wishes and the Chiefs just flat-out beat the Saints like the Eagles flat-out beat the Pats.

You will ALWAYS be right about this theory of yours because that's how conspiracies work.

That's just sad, dude.  :(

If it was Saints Vs Chiefs I would of been genuinely shocked. You are probably right that I do try to find a conspiracy in everything, but I will also admit I'm wrong if I am. I used to get upset and over-emotional when a team wins or loses, but now I don't anymore. I guess fantasy sports and betting has ruined me a bit because it has taken away my love for the game. It went from caring about the Colts to caring about how my fantasy team or my bets benefit me. Unfortunately it is what it is though. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:59 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To this day I still think SB 44 looks fishy. The way the pre-game analysts and commentators were talking about how wonderful it would be if the Saints win the SB because of Katrina. Even Obama was rooting for the Saints and talked about Katrina before the game. Katie Couric talked non-stop about it as well. I am not going to be that guy to say it was fixed because then I would be saying Peyton was a part of that with that unexpected terrible pass at the end. Peyton is from New Orleans though lmao. Just some thoughts. 

-By the way I was in Vegas during that game and stayed away from that game. I didn't bet on it because everyone was betting on the Saints and taking the 5.5 points. I am a huge Colts fan and we hadn't lost a game all season when Peyton played a whole game and I still stayed away from it. 

-@jared, I really see no way the Texans will win the SB. They are just not good enough. The Colts are just as good in reality or close to it. The league IMO would love an LA vs LA SB though. It's a huge market and Rivers getting his 1st Ring would be a huge deal. The Rams are lovable and an exciting team right now. There are alot of Rams fans all of the sudden and alot of people follow them.

That was fixed but every game is anymore makes me sick.

• Nadine locked this topic