Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does anyone like this MNF broadcast crew?


Superman

Recommended Posts

Because I hate it. Seriously, I hate it. They're terrible, IMO.

 

Tessitore thinks he's the show. Stop dragging out "Monday.    Night... ....  ..... Football." Just say it like a normal person.

 

Witten can't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. "They really need to find a way to pull this rabbit out of the watering hole right here, or the sand will run out of the candle on their watch." I'm sorry, what?

 

And why is Booger in a Pope-mobile on the sideline, blocking the view of the fans? 

 

Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe that the primetime football broadcast program put together such a poor cast and production. It's painful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Superman said:

Because I hate it. Seriously, I hate it. They're terrible, IMO.

 

Tessitore thinks he's the show. Stop dragging out "Monday.    Night... ....  ..... Football." Just say it like a normal person.

 

Witten can't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. "They really need to find a way to pull this rabbit out of the watering hole right here, or the sand will run out of the candle on their watch." I'm sorry, what?

 

And why is Booger in a Pope-mobile on the sideline, blocking the view of the fans? 

 

Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe that the primetime football broadcast program put together such a poor cast and production. It's painful. 

I don't like it either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's why I turn the sound off and throw in a few of my classic rock CDs and watch.  I been doing that for years and wouldn't want to break the cycle. :default_20smile:

 

I usually find broadcast teams at least tolerable. I mean, there was Dan Dierdorff who was a mess, but other than that, I can handle it. 

 

These guys? My goodness... I'll be surprised if any of them are back next season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Superman said:

 

I usually find broadcast teams at least tolerable. I mean, there was Dan Dierdorff who was a mess, but other than that, I can handle it. 

 

These guys? My goodness... I'll be surprised if any of them are back next season. 

With Dierdorff there even Al Michaels couldn't make it bearable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

There’s just no chemistry with these three. I understand that it was kinda last minute to move the game to L.A. but it’s a little shocking that this was the best ESPN could do.

In general ESPN is only a shell of what it once was IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

There’s just no chemistry with these three. I understand that it was kinda last minute to move the game to L.A. but it’s a little shocking that this was the best ESPN could do.

 

No, this is the MNF crew every week. This is their A-team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

All I know is I wish I could watch the game score looks like its a great matchup!! 

Honestly it’s an unreal game. Exactly what was advertised, big plays from the offenses and the defenses. This could easily be the Super Bowl matchup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Honestly it’s an unreal game. Exactly what was advertised, big plays from the offenses and the defenses. This could easily be the Super Bowl matchup.

It was my early SB matchup but then the saints showed up killing everyone and now idk lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Seriously? This is my first viewing of MNF this year. Wow... I had no idea it was that bad lol...

 

I'm an opinionated guy but I wouldn't make a thread to bash a backup broadcast crew, lol. (Okay, maybe I would.)

 

These are the guys that the suits picked in the offseason to lead the new MNF broadcast. Unreal.

 

Edit: So is this game. It's bananas.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

40-37 Rams lead, it seems like the Rams have dominated but they are only up 3.

 

Down 4. Crazy game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Superman said:

 

I'm an opinionated guy but I wouldn't make a thread to bash a backup broadcast crew, lol. (Okay, maybe I would.)

 

These are the guys that the suits picked in the offseason to lead the new MNF broadcast. Unreal.

 

Edit: So is this game. It's bananas.

 

Down 4. Crazy game.

Yeah i just seen it, what a great crazy game! Chiefs now lead 44-40 :woah:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Colts wearing their color rush 
    • Maybe Nelson plays LT this week and balls out, then the problem is resolved, LOL.    IDK, depends on how the draft goes towards filling the pricey players at LT, DE, WR, and QB.  We might have to let one of Nelson or Leonard go.  We might get a 3rd round comp pick for Nelson's contract, 4th for Leonard's contract, and we could find a ILB in that round.  Don't have to make that decision for a while, and if Ballard can hit on those pricey position draft picks, we could pay both while the youngsters are playing on their rookie deals.   No, I doubt BB would pay either....and would take the comp picks.  But I don't think he is a great drafter given the number of picks he has had over the years.
    • I predict I will be at the texans @ colts game on Dec. 20th. 
    • he has one year left and a low salary, he probably will play that out and they make a decision after next season.  doubt he gets cut before then, he seems to have a strong work ethic and the potential is there to be a good edge rusher 
    • Yeah, Ballard & Reich should end Philip’s impressive consecutive games streak and sit him for a game, but not in favor of the rookie QB – I think I’ve seen this movie before, 3 seasons ago when Giants GM Jerry Reese & HC Ben McAdoo thought it would be a good idea to sit Eli Manning and end his 210 game streak, the longest in the NFL at the time but not to play their rookie 3rd round draft pick QB Davis Webb, but to start Geno Smith instead. They lost anyway, and Reese & McAdoo were immediately fired, and Eli started the next game and led the G-men to 1 more win that year.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...