Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does anyone like this MNF broadcast crew?

Superman

47 minutes ago, Superman said:

Because I hate it. Seriously, I hate it. They're terrible, IMO.

Tessitore thinks he's the show. Stop dragging out "Monday.    Night... ....  ..... Football." Just say it like a normal person.

Witten can't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. "They really need to find a way to pull this rabbit out of the watering hole right here, or the sand will run out of the candle on their watch." I'm sorry, what?

And why is Booger in a Pope-mobile on the sideline, blocking the view of the fans? 

Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe that the primetime football broadcast program put together such a poor cast and production. It's painful. 

I don't like it either. 

10 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's why I turn the sound off and throw in a few of my classic rock CDs and watch.  I been doing that for years and wouldn't want to break the cycle. :default_20smile:

I usually find broadcast teams at least tolerable. I mean, there was Dan Dierdorff who was a mess, but other than that, I can handle it. 

These guys? My goodness... I'll be surprised if any of them are back next season. 

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

I usually find broadcast teams at least tolerable. I mean, there was Dan Dierdorff who was a mess, but other than that, I can handle it. 

These guys? My goodness... I'll be surprised if any of them are back next season. 

With Dierdorff there even Al Michaels couldn't make it bearable.

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

There’s just no chemistry with these three. I understand that it was kinda last minute to move the game to L.A. but it’s a little shocking that this was the best ESPN could do.

No, this is the MNF crew every week. This is their A-team.

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Seriously? This is my first viewing of MNF this year. Wow... I had no idea it was that bad lol...

I'm an opinionated guy but I wouldn't make a thread to bash a backup broadcast crew, lol. (Okay, maybe I would.)

These are the guys that the suits picked in the offseason to lead the new MNF broadcast. Unreal.

Edit: So is this game. It's bananas.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

40-37 Rams lead, it seems like the Rams have dominated but they are only up 3.

Down 4. Crazy game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Superman said:

I'm an opinionated guy but I wouldn't make a thread to bash a backup broadcast crew, lol. (Okay, maybe I would.)

These are the guys that the suits picked in the offseason to lead the new MNF broadcast. Unreal.

Edit: So is this game. It's bananas.

Down 4. Crazy game.

Yeah i just seen it, what a great crazy game! Chiefs now lead 44-40 :woah: