Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman

Does anyone like this MNF broadcast crew?

Because I hate it. Seriously, I hate it. They're terrible, IMO.

Tessitore thinks he's the show. Stop dragging out "Monday.    Night... ....  ..... Football." Just say it like a normal person.

Witten can't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. "They really need to find a way to pull this rabbit out of the watering hole right here, or the sand will run out of the candle on their watch." I'm sorry, what?

And why is Booger in a Pope-mobile on the sideline, blocking the view of the fans? 

Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe that the primetime football broadcast program put together such a poor cast and production. It's painful. 

That's why I turn the sound off and throw in a few of my classic rock CDs and watch.  I been doing that for years and wouldn't want to break the cycle. :default_20smile:

47 minutes ago, Superman said:

Because I hate it. Seriously, I hate it. They're terrible, IMO.

Tessitore thinks he's the show. Stop dragging out "Monday.    Night... ....  ..... Football." Just say it like a normal person.

Witten can't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. "They really need to find a way to pull this rabbit out of the watering hole right here, or the sand will run out of the candle on their watch." I'm sorry, what?

And why is Booger in a Pope-mobile on the sideline, blocking the view of the fans? 

Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe that the primetime football broadcast program put together such a poor cast and production. It's painful. 

I don't like it either. 

I’d rather have the Mexican announcers. At least they’re entertaining when things happen. 

Tessitore is in love with himself.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't like it either. 

Yeah, it's sad to miss Howard Cosell and Don Meredith. Throw in a little Kermit the Frog and it was entertaining. haha

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah, it's sad to miss Howard Cosell and Don Meredith. Throw in a little Kermit the Frog and it was entertaining. haha

I liked Frank Gifford as well, that was true Monday night Football :thmup:

10 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's why I turn the sound off and throw in a few of my classic rock CDs and watch.  I been doing that for years and wouldn't want to break the cycle. :default_20smile:

I usually find broadcast teams at least tolerable. I mean, there was Dan Dierdorff who was a mess, but other than that, I can handle it. 

These guys? My goodness... I'll be surprised if any of them are back next season. 

There’s just no chemistry with these three. I understand that it was kinda last minute to move the game to L.A. but it’s a little shocking that this was the best ESPN could do.

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

I usually find broadcast teams at least tolerable. I mean, there was Dan Dierdorff who was a mess, but other than that, I can handle it. 

These guys? My goodness... I'll be surprised if any of them are back next season. 

With Dierdorff there even Al Michaels couldn't make it bearable.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

There’s just no chemistry with these three. I understand that it was kinda last minute to move the game to L.A. but it’s a little shocking that this was the best ESPN could do.

In general ESPN is only a shell of what it once was IMO.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Very true...

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

It is, their Site is still great to follow Baseball, Football, and Basketball games if you can't watch them. Other than that they have went way down.

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

No, this is the MNF crew every week. This is their A-team.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

All I know is I wish I could watch the game score looks like its a great matchup!! 

Honestly it’s an unreal game. Exactly what was advertised, big plays from the offenses and the defenses. This could easily be the Super Bowl matchup.

1 minute ago, Superman said:

No, this is the MNF crew every week. This is their A-team.

Seriously? This is my first viewing of MNF this year. Wow... I had no idea it was that bad lol...

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Honestly it’s an unreal game. Exactly what was advertised, big plays from the offenses and the defenses. This could easily be the Super Bowl matchup.

It was my early SB matchup but then the saints showed up killing everyone and now idk lol

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Seriously? This is my first viewing of MNF this year. Wow... I had no idea it was that bad lol...

I'm an opinionated guy but I wouldn't make a thread to bash a backup broadcast crew, lol. (Okay, maybe I would.)

These are the guys that the suits picked in the offseason to lead the new MNF broadcast. Unreal.

Edit: So is this game. It's bananas.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

40-37 Rams lead, it seems like the Rams have dominated but they are only up 3.

Down 4. Crazy game.

Omg. Sack fumble recovered by the Chiefs, Kansas back on top! My god their defense is now coming alive. This team is friggin’ lit right now.

I'm an opinionated guy but I wouldn't make a thread to bash a backup broadcast crew, lol. (Okay, maybe I would.)

These are the guys that the suits picked in the offseason to lead the new MNF broadcast. Unreal.

Edit: So is this game. It's bananas.

Down 4. Crazy game.

Yeah i just seen it, what a great crazy game! Chiefs now lead 44-40 :woah:

Game of the Year, and we have to listen to Larry, Moe and Curly...

Pretty tragic. They can’t even talk right.

”This is an all timer...”

Great, now the Chiefs are just one game ahead of the Patriots for the #1 seed. Since the Patriots will probably win out, the Chiefs will need to too to keep the AFCCG away from Foxboro.