Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 5 graded colts vs the titans

NextGenerationLuck

1 hour ago, NextGenerationLuck said:

It’s PFF so take it as you will, definitely think Leonard should be on there. 

2C9C99F5-F30D-4192-B62A-CFB592F14AC0.jpeg

7 tackles, a FF, a sack and an INT just isn't good enough in today's NFL to get top 5 in PFF. Maybe if Leonard would of recovered that strip-sack, he would of made it! :lol:

4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Looks like the Titans game may have been one of those classic NFL situations where they go on the road after a big emotional home win and lay an egg.  Vrabel won his SB last week, so to speak.

I can't remember where I heard the stat. Ex players and/or coaches who beat  Bellichek, their teams  free fall big time after their  big win.  

6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I can't remember where I heard the stat. Ex players and/or coaches who beat  Bellichek, their teams  free fall big time after their  big win.  

I'll be accused of being negative of course, but there had to have been a let down in preparation effort and emotional vigor after that big win.

7 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I'll be accused of being negative of course, but there had to have been a let down in preparation effort and emotional vigor after that big win.

I think a lot of it also due to the fact that ex  players and coaches know  the Pats so well.  It is basically their super bowl .  It does go to my theory that Brady is essentially a system qb.   I didnt watch the game yesterday but the Colts performance shocked me. Even  if the Titans had a let down and/or were   not as good as  we may have thought, the beat down was still shocking.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The only thing better would have been had Marvin Harrison spiked a ball in his face for old times sake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

7 tackles, a FF, a sack and an INT just isn't good enough in today's NFL to get top 5 in PFF. Maybe if Leonard would of recovered that strip-sack, he would of made it! :lol:

They wouldn't have given him any points for the int thrown right to him. JMO Oh maybe a half point for actually catching it.

4 hours ago, DougDew said:

Looks like the Titans game may have been one of those classic NFL situations where they go on the road after a big emotional home win and lay an egg.  Vrabel won his SB last week, so to speak.

Lol, I predicted a colt win and described exactly as you put it...Titans "will lay a egg".

I think thats like 10 in a row over them?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, #12. said:

Wilkins needs a few more carries - only 7 in 3 games.

That pitch play has been great for him the past two games. Against the Jags that was his only run for 53 yards I think. Next time he touched the ball it was to the other side and a td.

Quincy Wilson is the greatest unknown puzzle piece on the active roster. Will we get that Quincy Wilson next week? Will he see the field? I sometimes think there's a Magic 8 Ball that decides what his game is going to be from week to week. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 8:12 PM, DougDew said:

Shame you don’t want to give the Colts any credit.  That was no letdown game for them.  They were riding high with tremendous momentum & going against a divisional opponent...  They were as ready as they were ever gonna be.  They just got hit with a dose of reality.  

That reality is Luck OWNS Mariota & the Titans...  Luck’s last season he shredded them both games (actually using a quick passing attack & creative playcalling; rare for Chud).  So while you’re trying to diminish our win, reality says different.

What team overlooks a divisional opponent with a QB you’ve never beaten???  None of them.  Our game was their Super Bowl & we kicked their * as usual.  Classic case of our QB & head coach are better than yours.  That’s the reality.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Shame you don’t want to give the Colts any credit.  That was no letdown game for them.  They were riding high with tremendous momentum & going against a divisional opponent...  They were as ready as they were ever gonna be.  They just got hit with a dose of reality.  

That reality is Luck OWNS Mariota & the Titans...  Luck’s last season he shredded them both games (actually using a quick passing attack & creative playcalling; rare for Chud).  So while you’re trying to diminish our win, reality says different.

What team overlooks a divisional opponent with a QB you’ve never beaten???  None of them.  Our game was their Super Bowl & we kicked their * as usual.  Classic case of our QB & head coach are better than yours.  That’s the reality.

Not just that, but a win would have gotten the Titans to .500 and in contention for a wildcard spot.

3 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Not just that, but a win would have gotten the Titans to .500 and in contention for a wildcard spot.

Exactly. But they were “overlooking” us...  Nonsense. Doug is a certified contrarian & hater.  In his mind, no way the big bad Titans could lose to the Colts who are perennial losers... Facts say different. Whether it’s the Manning or Luck era...  I swear that guy must be Grigson.  He’s gonna crap on everything the Colts do because we let him go...  :spit: