Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Redskins Already Out On Peyton Manning Chase

bayone

Maybe Peyton on a new team can go in NFL general (eventually), but general Manning threads get to stay in Colts for life. Afterall, he said he'd always consider himself a Colt :)

I've moved some........and others I have not and it's mostly tied to how emotional I feel about it at the moment.

I'm having a bad day and it's not in me to do this today

So, you should expect spotty performance from me until we have a new qb and peyton is playing with another team

I am new here so first of all let me say Good afternoon and welcome to everyone.

Secondly, I want to express my feelings that I do not wish Manning any harm or bad luck to whichever team he chooses to go too.

Thirdly, i'd like to say i want him in the NFC perferable that way When we make the playoffs we wont have to go through him until the superbowl at the earliest. I don't understand some people on here saying you want him in Miami or other afc teams when he could be the one to eliminate us if we made the playoffs. Wouldn't you rather avoid him at all cost if possible in the playoffs and superbowl? For that to happen he would have to go to the NFC but just my opinion.

How ironic would it be if he went to the Cardinals or Seahawks? Jeff Fisher probably thought he was getting as far away from Manning as he could by signing with the Rams and then Manning winds up in the same division with him again? lol

That won't happen if Marshall Faulk is right though because he says Manning won't play in the NFC at all because of Eli. Personally I think I'd rather see him go to Kansas City rather than Miami.

OMG, hilarious thought. Fisher's worst nightmare. : )

I am new here so first of all let me say Good afternoon and welcome to everyone.

Secondly, I want to express my feelings that I do not wish Manning any harm or bad luck to whichever team he chooses to go too.

Thirdly, i'd like to say i want him in the NFC perferable that way When we make the playoffs we wont have to go through him until the superbowl at the earliest. I don't understand some people on here saying you want him in Miami or other afc teams when he could be the one to eliminate us if we made the playoffs. Wouldn't you rather avoid him at all cost if possible in the playoffs and superbowl? For that to happen he would have to go to the NFC but just my opinion.

Welcome to the board. :)

You're right in that PM being on an AFC team would make it hard for us to make the playoffs/SB. But he's said in the past he's only going to play for 16 years, so if he sticks to that he'll be playing 3 years at the most. I don't feel we'll be a serious contender within the next 3 or so years so it might just work out for us if he stays in the AFC.