Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I take full credit for the colts recent success

CR91

3 minutes ago, The Peytonator said:

When we all do the little things we’re unstoppable. I haven’t washed my Luck jersey or shaven during the win streak. You’re welcome Colts nation. 

You should quit showering too, just to be on the safe side.  

10 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Funny I have not seen these reasons for victories on the sports talk shows. I need to pay closer attention from now on.

Don't spectate, participate!

Wear different colored socks!  Brush your teeth with your other hand!  Shave your dog!  Stop watching sports talk shows!

Get loco, essay!

I took a chance and listened to the game live.  Couldn't wait for the league pass repeat.  It was a risk no doubt.  Glad I didn't mess anything up. 

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

The colts havent lost since I bought a Luck POP doll and put it at my work shelf haha

pic.jpg

Which one is the doll? 

The Titans took it to the Pats last week, and looked like wet garbage against us. 

We schlacked the Redskins some weeks back and they took the Texans to the brink today. We spanked the Bills who came out a week later and played a tough game against New England. 

I just wish someone could explain to me what is actually going on this season. 

8 minutes ago, cbear said:

I took a chance and listened to the game live.  Couldn't wait for the league pass repeat.  It was a risk no doubt.  Glad I didn't mess anything up. 

Which one is the doll? 

The one that looks like andrew

27 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Funny I have not seen these reasons for victories on the sports talk shows. I need to pay closer attention from now on.

Apparently you've not watch many or even any sports talk shows... quirky things like this are talked about ALL THE TIME! From not changing underwear to not shaving to tying shoes a certain way, all of these and more are almost ALWAYS talked about, mostly in a joking manner but still. Heck, I was listening to ESPN radio and they had a caller call in and talk about how he ended the Rams streak of wins because he * off his wife and didn't get laid for the first time all season on the mornings before games... 

12 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I just wish someone could explain to me what is actually going on this season.

Some people might try to convince you it's injuries and week-to-week coaching adjustments, but that's hogwash.

It's the voodoo dolls I "play" with on Sunday mornings.  I've had to repair the Tom Brady one many many times...

FavorableMiniatureGoldfish-size_restrict

8 hours ago, King Colt said:

It's so subtle even the experts don't understand it. 

They think it's because "Luck is throwing really good" or "The offensive line is dominate"

No, it's because of the Luck doll on the shelf.  

39 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

It's so subtle even the experts don't understand it. 

They think it's because "Luck is throwing really good" or "The offensive line is dominate"

No, it's because of the Luck doll on the shelf.  

oh good grief, another person with ZERO sense of humor. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

oh good grief, another person with ZERO sense of humor. 

That’s why the “What’s Worse Than [our record]” series of threads disappeared. It got to the point where it was too far above the comprehension of too many. 

But boy boy were those fun when the folks involved actually understood the concept. Damn I miss those. 

• Like 1