Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dree Brees

Stephen

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

The Cowboys game plus Andy Reid's comment earlier about 5 steps vs 12 steps to the QB with interior pass rush all points towards a disruptive 3-tech or even a disruptive 1-tech as our Day 1 pick. 

Plus, the Cowboys taking Vander Esch and Jaylon Smith has their LB core solidified for years now like the 49ers had with Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman for several years. I would not mind another stud for our LB core either.

I'd take another as well but I really want a stud in the middle of the Dline!! 

6 hours ago, Savage56 said:

30 TD's 3 INT's

Dude is ridiculous at nearly 40.

It’s easier to play in this era at 40 than it was before it at 26. 

As for all this talk about pressuring the quarterback talk, it reminds me on the 2009 NFCCG. Everybody was all PRESSURE FAVRE YOU’LL BEAT UM PRESSURE FAVRE YOU’LL BEAT UM PRESSURE FAVRE YOU’LL BEAT UM well yeah pressure any quarterback that can’t run and you beat um. Pressure ones that can and you then have a better chance at beating them even though it’s not automatic. Meanwhile I said it the other day and got roasted but I maintain that blitzing now would be smart against quarterbacks out of the Brees/Brady mold. They can’t throw those lazers to burn a blitz anymore. if I’m wrong what’s the worst that could happen? A touchdown? If a guy has 30 touchdowns already then he’s already scoring touchdowns.