Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts-Titans Let's rock the house.

Lawrence Owen

If you live in or near Indiana, and have a few extra bucks, come to LOS and rock the house.  Ticket sales have been down this year, and Home games are supposed to be an advantage.  Not as much of an advantage if the seats are not sold out.  $67 can get you seats.  You can scream til your hearts content, and hopefully effect some plays while the Titans are on offense. And cheer your Colts on as well.  Indy's in a very important situation where they need us to help them win games.  Let's help put our boys in the playoff's!

38 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

If you live in or near Indiana, and have a few extra bucks, come to LOS and rock the house.  Ticket sales have been down this year, and Home games are supposed to be an advantage.  Not as much of an advantage if the seats are not sold out.  $67 can get you seats.  You can scream til your hearts content, and hopefully effect some plays while the Titans are on offense. And cheer your Colts on as well.  Indy's in a very important situation where they need us to help them win games.  Let's help put our boys in the playoff's!

Watching the crowd shots last week was disappointing IMO.  There were multiple occasions with the Colts on defense and they showed a crowd that was pretty lackluster, people on their phones, or just looking around, not making noise at all.

2 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Watching the crowd shots last week was disappointing IMO.  There were multiple occasions with the Colts on defense and they showed a crowd that was pretty lackluster, people on their phones, or just looking around, not making noise at all.

We have always had a laid back crowd with the exception of Playoff games it seems. Even in the Peyton days it was like that. LOS isn't near as loud as the RCA Dome either, RCA was just loud period.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have always had a laid back crowd with the exception of Playoff games it seems. Even in the Peyton days it was like that. LOS isn't near as loud as the RCA Dome either, RCA was just loud period.

I agree with that.  

People can do what they want when they buy the tickets.  I have just never understood why go if you're not going to participate.  To me that is part of the fun of going, otherwise you may as well watch it on TV.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

I agree with that.  

People can do what they want when they buy the tickets.  I have just never understood why go if you're not going to participate.  To me that is part of the fun of going, otherwise you may as well watch it on TV.

I do agree with that. Nothing worse than a big 3rd down play and a group of people are texting away on their phones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coltsva said:

I had tickets up for sale at less than face value. They didn't sell so I donated them. Seems to be the norm this season. I expect that to change if the Colts can get to the December home games at 8-5 or at least 7 -6. 

We dropped our near 20 year season tickets for this season for multiple reasons but enjoyment of the product was one of them. Last season was a first time that we really tried to sell off multiple game seats and a few we couldn’t give away and most were at a 50% discount and only 2 games were sold at face. 

Ive recently been contacted by the colts ticket office looking to regain our commitment to tickets but haven’t returned the call. Just too much going on to have that time commitment anymore. I do hope that the Indy area comes to the stadium in support of the Colts today and beyond but I’m an hour + away and it’s an all day commitment. 

1 hour ago, Cynjin said:

Watch the games on tv, several teams, if not all, have very similar attendance concerns with perhaps a couple of exceptions. 

2 hours ago, Lawrence Owen said:

So, how's that job in Colts PR/Ticket sales working out?

1 hour ago, Jdubu said:

Watch the games on tv, several teams, if not all, have very similar attendance concerns with perhaps a couple of exceptions. 

I wasn't really talking about the attendance at the game, just the lack of participation by those that did attend.

28 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

I wasn't really talking about the attendance at the game, just the lack of participation by those that did attend.

Ah, yes. It was always sad to see so many people in the 200 level where we were sitting on their hands or people just engaged in chatter during the game instead of being a part of the game. It wasn’t near as bad in the years with Manning in the RCA dome as it has been in the new LOS. I think it’s just been used as a business write off and a novelty experience to say, look at me, I’m at the colts game. 

In the RCA, we knew probably 20-25 people around us and they stayed pretty constant year in. At LOS, we knew 3-5 people around us and faces changed game to game each season. Lost that friendship game watching feeling imho. We met some lifelong friends from the dome that we hang out or at least chat often. We’ve barely even spoke to anyone in the seats immediately around us at LOS. Sad 

• Like 1

I went to the Bengals and Bills game and had a great time with nearby fans. I’ve learned that you can’t worry too much about what the fans around you are doing. If you wanna cheer, cheer, and most of the time, people will start cheering with you. I think a lot of people just feel awkward. My experience at least.

I want the Colts to stay in Indy. I’ll buy game tickets at least once a year. Even last year.

4 hours ago, DrColtsFan said:

I thought the crowd was more engaged today. That place got loud (no,not RCA dome loud). Maybe the Reggie Wayne effect today but it was fun!  I love being part of a feisty crowd!!

The crowd at the Luke will never be as loud as the RCA dome was because of the design and the massive size of the building. 

The RCA dome had 348,480 square feet.

Lucas Oil Stadium has 1.8 million square feet.