Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

That sack scared me

Yep though jumping on Mariota would be a penalty for sure 

That's the value of getting to the quarterback pushes them back, stops the drive, and prevents the field goal.

that was unexpected.  they started off chewing up some big yards.  glad it ended bad for the titans.  lets drive 89 yards and score.

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

now if we can go down and score or atleast put a drive together.

Agree.  I feel a lot better when we play from out front.

Should see a lot of dink and dunk this game from Andrew.  Hope the run game is working.

Hey we changed the field position situation at least ……. Just keep hanging in there Colts .

if titans score 7 here, don't fret,,,i think Reich will start calling a completely different set of plays, which will utilize the tight-ends.... look for that to happen anyway, but it will in a BIG way if the TITANS drive down our throats here on their 2nd possession of the quarter (quarter 1).

1 minute ago, MTC said:

I wouldn't consider that a drop. That was well covered. 

I think he was talking about the Hines drop.  That was a killer.

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

No gain on first down really increases your chances of going 3 and out

Yes. Yes indeed. I concur thoroughly with this assessment.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The only statistics that count are "traditional statistics".  And what are those better metrics? Do you give him "style points" for heaving up a particularly nice spiral that gets picked? 
    • This really made me laugh? Where is 10buck2?   Or do you mean Timbuktu? 
    • I mean, I can't defend their rankings since they are... you know theirs, not mine. One is here - @Four2itus ranked him in the top 5. I still haven't gone through his film so I don't know if I will agree with him or not. I think reasonable people can disagree on highly ranked players depending on what they value most and what they project will improve.    Examples(just going through The Draft Network's big boards):  -Solak has him no. 9: https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2020-nfl-draft-big-board-rankings-december-solak -Sikkema has him no. 10 https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/trevor-sikkema-s-2020-nfl-draft-big-boardposition-rankings -Fanspeak has him no.5 https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/preview.php?board_id=0 -Matt Miller has him no. 10 https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2868550-2020-nfl-draft-big-board-matt-millers-latest-rankings#slide1 -Drafttek has him no. 9 https://www.drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Draft-Big-Board/Top-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2020-Page-1.asp   and so on...    You can disagree, and I might too after I watch him, but it's not THAT outlandish for someone to have him ranked high. He's a talented player. Different people will have different opinions and that's OK.    About scheme fit... I actually think he fits in the LDE mold that Ballard likes(the Sheard types that might kick inside on passing downs). But this was more a thread about pure talent rather than needs and fit. At least that's how I understood the exercise. 
    • I had SF winning SB before season started. But I had Patriots losing. of course SF is winning. and the total will be under. it will be a dog fight but SF still wins by 13. Boring like last year
    • If someone is going to rely on traditional statistics (which aren't the best metric anyway), and that someone is going to hold that season against him (which is fair), then that same someone has to give him credit for his incredible '18 season, too.    
  • Members

• Black0ut117

Black0ut117 31

• stitches

stitches 6,917

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 256

• PureLuck

PureLuck 100

• Kirie89

Kirie89 22

• UKColt13