Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

That sack scared me

Yep though jumping on Mariota would be a penalty for sure 

That's the value of getting to the quarterback pushes them back, stops the drive, and prevents the field goal.

that was unexpected.  they started off chewing up some big yards.  glad it ended bad for the titans.  lets drive 89 yards and score.

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

now if we can go down and score or atleast put a drive together.

Agree.  I feel a lot better when we play from out front.

Should see a lot of dink and dunk this game from Andrew.  Hope the run game is working.

Hey we changed the field position situation at least ……. Just keep hanging in there Colts .

if titans score 7 here, don't fret,,,i think Reich will start calling a completely different set of plays, which will utilize the tight-ends.... look for that to happen anyway, but it will in a BIG way if the TITANS drive down our throats here on their 2nd possession of the quarter (quarter 1).

1 minute ago, MTC said:

I wouldn't consider that a drop. That was well covered. 

I think he was talking about the Hines drop.  That was a killer.

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

No gain on first down really increases your chances of going 3 and out

Yes. Yes indeed. I concur thoroughly with this assessment.