Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• the colts were 7th in rushing this year, they  won games because of it.  they were pretty close to being top 5 but for some reason abandoned the run  against the jaguars    before that they had not been higher than 19th in rushing since peyton was the QB
    • Both Mel Kiper and Bucky Brooks from NFL Network have the Colts drafting WR Jerry Jeudy with the 13th overall pick. I do believe either Lamb or Jeudy will be available once the Colts are on the clock.   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001099246/article/bucky-brooks-2020-nfl-mock-draft-10-jordan-love-to-saints   Would you be in favor with getting either Jeudy or Lamb at 13 or are you dead set on drafting a QB even if you have to reach or trade up? My opinion is I would be just fine getting a dominant WR round 1 who can easily be the alpha WR on this team for many years. Hilton is getting up there in age, and this team needs a future #1. Give Brissett someone like this along with Hilton and see what he can do for 2020. 
    • I totally agree. I can name 8 or so DTs that I would be happy to have on this team! Lots of good depth this draft!
    • Well....    after taking his TCU teammate Ben Benagu last year, we should certainly be familiar with Blacklock.   We’ve gotten a head start on watching his film!       
    • I think from your comments As why I LIKE Love and not falling head over heels   AND why I would be highly reluctant to trade ANYTHING to move up and get him   I see substantially less holes in Herbert, Tua, and Burrows   IMHO, all 3 of these (still health question on Tua) SHOULD start day ONE and play well   Thats why Iam willing to trade up to get one of these 3   Love has Great potential...... but There is no way that He is ready, day one        
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,999

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,433

• Orioles22

Orioles22 86

• dew5150

dew5150 153

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,329

• LockeDown