Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Big Q Scouting Breakdown

TheMarine

Seriously, who would of thought that at this point in the season that the two biggest question marks coming into the season( luck and the offensive line) would be considered our strengths!   It would be like our defense playing like that early 2000s ravens defense all of a sudden next year. Here is hoping that the weird surprises continue!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

So this guy would believe the play of Glowinski has been more important than the return of AC. I think that is an interesting concept.

Im inclined to agree with him in today's NFL. Defensive Coordinators have made it a point to pressure the middle of your Line, as its the shortest distance to the QB and RB. Penetration there KILLS the running game and passive game (See Titans v Pats last week). You can always help out the tackles either by formation or scheme. If the defenders can get to the QB immediately up the gut, though, it wouldnt matter if your Tackles are Orlando Pace and Joe Thomas

• Like 1

4 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

It is a wonderful look at his technique. And a great chance to look at our other lineman and compare their's.

So this guy would believe the play of Glowinski has been more important than the return of AC. I think that is an interesting concept.

He cited the return of Castonzo but I tend to agree with him about guards being more important than tackles in today's NFL. Keep in mind, Castonzo's return coincided with Glowinski and Smith being inserted into the starting lineup and when the offense really started to take off. The unit as a whole has been tremendous the last few games. It's unreal as Colts fans seeing our Oline being rated so highly by PFF, having a video made about it by Brett Kollmann, and hearing the national media hype it up so much. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to check out more of this guy's videos.
Clark showed he was getting better when AC was out. It could get interesting on the way forward with AC for next season. You know, what do the coaches and Ballard think is best for lond term success. Gotta believe they will Pay Glowinski.

• Like 1