Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blue on Blue Uniforms

CamMo

On 11/15/2018 at 11:33 PM, MacDee1975 said:

Excellent. 

While we're at it, take the all white uniforms, stick them in a trash can, douse them with oil, and burn them all.

Easily the worst uniform in the entire NFL.

You need to get your eyes checked

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I was bored this weekend (MLB is worse than paint drying and the only Raptor I can name is Drake).  So I re-watched that Miami game.

The one thing that stands out to me when I watch the game from later in the season is that a lot of those guys starting may be backups this season.  I think the team is going to be stronger at every position, save DT.

We'll need to be better, the schedule is brutal.

I think people are overblowing the "brutalness" of our schedule. Aside from games at Chargers/Chiefs/Steelers, I just don't see "brutal" when I look at our slate of games this year.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I think people are overblowing the "brutalness" of our schedule. Aside from games at Chargers/Chiefs/Steelers, I just don't see "brutal" when I look at our slate of games this year.

It's anyone's guess on which teams will be good this year.  But besides the three you mentioned, the NFC South will bring at least two teams that could be considered serious playoff contenders.  We don't know if Cam will be back to 100%, but if so, they're very good too.

Bronco's have a very good defense, and maybe a QB now?  I think that we can all agree that no team in our division is going to be a push over.

Think about how many really good, experienced QBs we'll face this year as compared to last season.

4 hours ago, Smonroe said:

It's anyone's guess on which teams will be good this year.  But besides the three you mentioned, the NFC South will bring at least two teams that could be considered serious playoff contenders.  We don't know if Cam will be back to 100%, but if so, they're very good too.

Bronco's have a very good defense, and maybe a QB now?  I think that we can all agree that no team in our division is going to be a push over.

Think about how many really good, experienced QBs we'll face this year as compared to last season.

I know all about the schedule, & I'm just not that worried about it. The worst that this team will be is 10-6, & in all reality that's probably enough to win the division, which at the end of the day should be objective #1.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 7:34 PM, CamMo said:

Looks like they are bringing back the all blue uniforms for the home game versus Miami.

I know we have a lot of uniform purists here, but I love this look.

I would like to see the blue jerseys but with a dark gray or medium gray.But not silver.