Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I can't quite hear Jalen Ramsey...

Rally5

Ramsey was the first one off the field.  The visitors tunnel is right under my section. I made sure to let him know how WE all feel.  “Don’t ever fix your lips to talk down on Luck... Ya Bum.  As good as you are, you’re not better than Luck.”  If not for Mo Alie & Hines’ drops, we’re definitely looking at a 4-5 TD game. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Ramsey was the first one off the field.  The visitors tunnel is right under my section. I made sure to let him know how WE all feel.  “Don’t ever fix your lips to talk down on Luck... Ya Bum.  As good as you are, you’re not better than Luck.”  If not for Mo Alie & Hines’ drops, we’re definitely looking at a 4-5 TD game. 

I am out of LIKES but man I would've loved to yell at him and say Luck rules at the least :thmup:

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am out of LIKES but man I would've loved to yell at him and say Luck rules at the least :thmup:

I most certainly let him know for all of us.  Just shows the kind of punk he is...  Couldn’t even shake hands or nothing. Scampered away with his tail between his legs.  I assure you Luck & Frank were sending a message to him today.  He’s lucky Mo Alie & Hines didn’t get the memo.  We haven’t forgot the 50 burger & shutout they’ve put on us the last few years.  Those 2 drops saved us from returning the favor. 

7 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I most certainly let him know for all of us.  Just shows the kind of punk he is...  Couldn’t even shake hands or nothing. Scampered away with his tail between his legs.  I assure you Luck & Frank were sending a message to him today.  He’s lucky Mo Alie & Hines didn’t get the memo.  We haven’t forgot the 50 burger & shutout they’ve put on us the last few years.  Those 2 drops saved us from returning the favor. 

:thmup:, yeah this win today is one of the best we have had in a while.

I'm not gonna talk % on Ramsey, he's damn good.  But hopefully this year has taught him you don't talk % about other good players in the league.  This isn't college anymore Jalen, all these guys can play!  Keep your mouth shut and let your PLAY do the talking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

He pretty much did his job and limited TY Hilton tho.

I agree. While Ramsey wasn't lights out, it seemed like he played well. He was even playing safety for a while. The guy is very talented, just runs his mouth more than he probably should.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CaptainColt12 said:

He didn't limit TY, when Luck threw to TY( and every other receiver) he was wide open.

Hilton only had 3 catches on 7 targets.   I think that qualifies as limiting him.   Fortunately Luck had other options so it didn't really limit the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, will426 said:

Lol it’s not like he had a horrible game his team just lost. I appreciate his trash talk because within his “own” play he handles his business 

he hasnt been special this year, 36th ranked corner on pff

luck is the 7th ranked qb.  

46 minutes ago, HarryTheCat said:

I ran that Ramsey quote through Google Translate, and it still didn't make any sense. I think it even broke my Google. 

looks like he wants out of there, cant blame him

one year on top and then they fell apart quickly.  they are a defensive team in an offensive league too, they might have another rebuild incoming 

22 hours ago, Myles said:

Hilton only had 3 catches on 7 targets.   I think that qualifies as limiting him.   Fortunately Luck had other options so it didn't really limit the team.

Ramsey did limit TY, but not the way the "best Corner in the league" should, TY still had a good game and one of the targets was a bad pass( maybe two I'll have to watch it again). Yeah TY was limited but he got 75 yards, where TY really got a lot of space from Ramsey.

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

one year on top and then they fell apart quickly.  they are a defensive team in an offensive league too, they might have another rebuild incoming 

I disagree.   I think they are a QB away from being a 11 win team. 

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

Jalen Ramsey is a hypocrite too. His Twitter is full of bible quotes and stories, but he’s always trying to talk down to someone and run his mouth. Hopefully he takes a note from Sherman and learns to be humble.

And yes the Jags fell apart quick. Just wait until all the FA money comes due and they remember they have to re-sign their own players. This is part 1 of the collapse IMO. Fowler is already gone too.