Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore II

MarquisJ

Okay, Mike Mitchell, he played downright awful he was beaten on every play. He needs to be cut right away and our pass defense is none existent they might as well sit on the bench during pass plays and let them score.     

1 minute ago, coltsfan_canada said:

or # 32

Yeah, he played terribly too. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Okay, Mike Mitchell, he played downright awful he was beaten on every play. He needs to be cut right away and our pass defense is none existent they might as well sit on the bench during pass plays and let them score.     

Mike was ruled out bud 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Yeah mike Mitchell didn’t even play and 2 weeks ago he was considered our best DB. Cmon guys... quit being so fairweather 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.... Mitchell didn't even dress today

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Mike was ruled out bud 

I think I was talking about the number 32, not 34 which is Mike Mitchell

19 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Arther Maulet #32 has shown nothing since he's been signed. But, when you have to play roster jenga due to injuries you lose contributors like Pipkins......

Yeah, Maulet is who I meant not Mitchel sorry for the mix-up. 

47 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.... Mitchell didn't even dress today

Yeah, sorry for the mix-up. 

54 minutes ago, Mick12Maher said:

Yeah mike Mitchell didn’t even play and 2 weeks ago he was considered our best DB. Cmon guys... quit being so fairweather 

I got confused about who I was talking about sorry. 

I meant to post about Moore this past week.    Life gets in the way sometimes....

Kenny is one of my favorite players.    I don't think he's that talented,  but I feel like we get every ounce of his ability on every play.   He just plays flat out to the max.   And I think that's rare in the NFL. 

Glad he's with the Colts.   Expecting him to be with the team next season.   Don't know if he'll start,  but he'll play.    Good teams win with players like Kenny Moore.      :thmup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Way to much soft coverage.  We are very predictable on defense.  The linebackers and DB's move back and drop into coverage before the ball is snapped.  Seriously?

I feel ya...

Mitchell & Hairston were both ruled out for this game and it was revealing. We just don't have the DB's to play good man coverage (yet). The 2019 draft needs are becoming clearer with each game.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Douzer said:

I feel ya...

Mitchell & Hairston were both ruled out for this game and it was revealing. We just don't have the DB's to play good man coverage (yet). The 2019 draft needs are becoming clearer with each game.  

Ballard likes to double up on positions when he drafts so I’m hoping he drafts 2 CBs next year. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

Kenny Moore was awesome. 

Quincy Wilson was not. 

It seems like Wilson came into the league very young and immature and not ready for the lights of prime time.  Not sure how much patience Ballard is going to have when next season rolls around.  He could be the classic case of a player needing a change of scenery and maturing at the same time. 

Talk about short memory spans.  Just 2 weeks ago the majority of this board were saying we needed to cut Moore II.  I was saying that he was sticking with his guys like glue and making tackles.  He was playing zone the way it was supposed to be played.  But being in zone, defenders usually are open and catch the ball.  You just have to make the tackle afterwards.  He's done that.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Talk about short memory spans.  Just 2 weeks ago the majority of this board were saying we needed to cut Moore II.  I was saying that he was sticking with his guys like glue and making tackles.  He was playing zone the way it was supposed to be played.  But being in zone, defenders usually are open and catch the ball.  You just have to make the tackle afterwards.  He's done that.

I've been right there with you.  I have thought (and I believe I have stated that on this forum) he's been the Colts best CBs all season.

There is a reason he leads all defenders in snap count.