Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

This is Blake Bortles and we r making him look like a top tier qb.  We cant only blame   the lack of talent.  This D is not showing any signs of improving.  In fact it is regressing every week

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

This is Blake Bortles and we r making him look like a top tier qb.  We cant only blame   the lack of talent.  This D is not showing any signs of improving.  In fact it is regressing every week

Basically our pass-D is non-existent.

Corner is the number one priority in the offseason. They are scared to play man because they get beat deep like what Moncrief did in the first quarter, so they play zone and give up easy first downs. Corners being able to cover can fix that problem.

Offense is going to have to keep scoring or we will end up losing this game.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Talent is lacking but I am wondering wat  does Eberflus bring to the table?

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Where is that rush we had the first couple games? Without it, we are awful.

I haven't heard Margus Hunt name in weeks. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Talent is lacking but I am wondering wat  does Eberflus bring to the table?

Tbf he's managing a second string quality defense. With our poor quality, we should expect a performance like this nearly every game.  I think he can't be judged fairly until he gets a decent group.

Plus the Jags (2nd/3rd ranked defense in the NFL) is playing worst.

Killer penalty, killer drop.  How many times have we said that this season?

4 minutes ago, IrishColt said:

Tbf he's managing a second string quality defense. With our poor quality, we should expect a performance like this nearly every game.  I think he can't be judged fairly until he gets a decent group.

Plus the Jags (2nd/3rd ranked defense in the NFL) is playing worst.

I agree some wat.  He was being touted as the next best thing. I know they r under manned but I don't c them playing above their talent level.  A great coach can do that

Hope that makes sense?

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I agree some wat.  He was being touted as the next best thing. I know they r under manned but I don't c them playing above their talent level.  A great coach can do that

Hope that makes sense?

En Anglais?

4 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Tampa 2 is food without a pass rush. I hate It

Even with elite pass rushers like Freeney and Mathis it is suspect. It’s just not effective anymore. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

Even with elite pass rushers like Freeney and Mathis it is suspect. It’s just not effective anymore. 

Yes I hate it

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Yes I hate it

It will be interesting to see how D's evolve with the accelerated rate of O we're already seeing this season with rule changes. 

Crappy qb (Bortles) meet crappy D (Colts). Why is it that the crappy qb is looking like the top tier qb? Shouldn't they kind of balance out??