Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

7 touchdowns by tight ends in the last two games, so far. 6 receiving and 1 run.

15 receiving touchdowns on the seasons for the position. Record for most on the season is 24 by the Patriots.

It's nice to see a team that's not the Colts completely melting down and self destructing for once.  Now, somebody reload their gun so they can keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Mo Alie-Cox did not juggle and his foot was inbunds in the end zone for that last touchdown after review.   Colts will definitely take a lead into halftime 29-13.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

It's nice to see a team that's not the Colts completely melting down and self destructing for once.  Now, somebody reload their gun so they can keep shooting themselves in the foot.

It will be interesting to see how Bortles reacts. This is where truly good QBs step up. 

Anybody watch Vanderpump rules?

Hewlitt looks ks like that manbunndude that dated Stassi.

Like REALLY looks like him.

The way this D is playing?  A FG is a win.

Bend but don't break?  The Colts have the bend part down.  

5 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Rigo is kicking short today, I assume it's on purpose.

Let's end that.

What has happened to Margus Hunt? He showed so much promise early in the season, has he had a sack in the last 5 games?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks.    Good read.    But sad read.   I'd say,  he's come to the right franchise.   I think the front office, the coaching staff and his teammates will take good care of him.    And I think we will use him right.   We will play to his strength.   Hopefully,  Funchess will turn into Ebron 2.0.   Thanks for linking this.....  
    • I'm not 100% convinced it was either work ethic, or that it was well known.   What I recall is more of a sense that Turay had hit the famous Rookie Wall.     I don't recall reading articles that talked about Turay and a lack of worth ethic.   Where as, when Wilson had trouble,  there were all sorts of articles.     We had four different articles.    From the GM,  from the HC,  from the DC and from the player.    (And still,  there were people here who would not accept that view).     But at least,  it was written about.   Am I misremembering?   Were there articles written where Turay's work ethich was talked about and I missed them?    I don't even recall threads that talked about Turay's work ethic.   Anyone?     Anyone at all?  
    • I just keep on scrolling past the *s who think we should let AC walk because ''he's too old''
    • I agree. I hope it was just him having to learn to be a pro. Kind of the same situation as Wilson. What I like about Banagu it seems he already has that in him. He said he will do anything just to get on the field. Houston hopefully will be a good example for both.
    • I really liked what I seen in the short time from Turay. My fear though, if he had to be motivated to work, what will happen if he explodes for the next few years, gets the big contract and then relaxes? It has to be a desired trait to want to be the best at all costs, not told to do it. My best hope is that he was such a stud at his previous level that he just thought he could half butt it and he got the message and goes on to have an outstanding career here. I’m excited to see what he does this year regardless. He could be better than Mathis. 
  • Members