Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can now call him TDbron.    our TEs continue to ball out.

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!     A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonvill

Posted Images

Just now, JCPatriot said:

It's nice to see a team that's not the Colts completely melting down and self destructing for once.  Now, somebody reload their gun so they can keep shooting themselves in the foot.

It will be interesting to see how Bortles reacts. This is where truly good QBs step up. 

Second half: I expect Jags to take some of their guys out of the box and try and clog some passing lanes. Offensively, they frankly just need to get the ball back.

Colts Im expecting them to offer some new looks offensively, and start using some RPO looks. Defensively, no clue. They just dont have the talent to make Jax be 1 dimensional

WHY ???? >>>>>> 

Stephen Holder

@HolderStephen·

16m

Colts giving the Jags' receivers acres of space and dropping deep into coverage. That's fine when the ball is deep in the offense's territory. Not so much in the redzone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WHY are we giving them so much room ?????

• Confused 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like him too, but the 6' 2" height would probably hurt him as a 4-3 DE in these current times.   He might be a better pass rush OLB   Also.... we have a lighter speed guy in Turay   We need a LDE more than another RDE   Turner, Basham, and Weaver are starting to grow on me   All 3 could provide great run support on early downs and pass rush on later downs        
    • I truly hope we draft two DEs this year.   Its THAT important   One that might get at least some starting reps, one that we can develop for later   I think Jones COULD be one of the guys who has some measurables, that we pick up in round 4 or 5.      
    • I can't see Ballard, a calculating man, agreeing to getting a QB based off of a coach's crush.    We were in a tough situation. There weren't a lot of fantastic QBs out there to choose from in FA. Stafford required way too much. The rest weren't worth the money and or were never realistically considered for trade.    We were never going to be able to command enough capital to move up in the draft to get a rookie starter. So here we are. Wentz was simply the best option with a bad hand dealt. He's familiar with the system, he has a good rapport with the coaching staff, he has shown potential in the past and the organization deems he's worth the risk to "fix".    Numerous NFL analysts are all agreeing that this was a good trade and a good fit for Carson and the Colts. Could this all fail? Sure, absolutely it could. But as of this moment this was basically our best option.
    • I know this is SO RIDICULOUS!! I can't tell you how much this pisses me off. Whenever people say that I instantly get enraged and want to storm off. It's not supposed to be used for this, like why would a GM threaten another. I don't think those people know anything about the NFL. 
    • I was thinking cut down on this 
  • Members

• DEFENSE

DEFENSE 287

• MPStack

MPStack 3,475

• TheNextGM

TheNextGM 328

• joecolts

joecolts 211

• AlanNC

AlanNC 59