Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Oh thank goodness you will allow that.   We as a fanbase were worried you might not allow that.   Because we care what you think.   
    • I see some are still drunk from the game.
    • I’ve found my engagement and excitement for the game goes up exponentially when I don’t go to the game day threads. Not much analytical conversations, which is to be expected, but the excessive amount of doom and gloom posts over a minor hiccup puts a wet blanket on things quickly.    I very much enjoy the post game discourse where more thought is put into things. 
    • Happy with the win today, but honestly disappointed AR wasn't able to finish this one (even if it meant that we dont get the W) especially with some of the throws he made early.  Its a small sample size, but it was by far the best he start he had throwing the ball this year and I would like to have seen if he would have hit some of the intermediate outs and digs that Flacco did to keep the chains moving, how he handled the game pressure of playing with a lead when the opposition cuts into it, etc.     I've said it before that if AR is able to stay healthy, not have to focus on rest to heal from injuries or rehab and is instead able to focus on practicing his mechanics, timing, etc,, he will develop into a franchise level QB.  I do feel he has the desire to improve and capacity to control the game primarily from the pocket, but also the raw athleticism, talent to make certain plays out of nothing others simply cannot.  However, he is not doing his development (and subsequently his NFL career) any favors by trying to be prime Bo Jackson in the open field.  He simply has to have better instincts about sliding and the play calling has the cut out the read option, QB draw stuff using it only as a 'break glass only in emergency" type option.  
  • Members