Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can now call him TDbron.    our TEs continue to ball out.

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!     A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonvill

Posted Images

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

And if we don't block a guy that had no chance to make a play on that failed extra point attempt it would have been a 4 point game....we finally got a break in one of these tight games, it's about time something finally went our way!

True, but the Jag would have needed a TD on the last drive. So they would have needed to be aggressive. Down by two, they can sit on it and still win with a kick.  

All hypothetical anyway. A win is a win. And our D is bad. 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Tony Romo a good Broadcaster? hahaha ok we can agree to disagree on that one. But the Lol was towards ESPN for always trying to add everyone however i would love to listen to Rivers talk.
    • Mo is a Free Agent as well. Doyle is under contract though. 
    • During an off-season where people are screaming about how bad the interview process is being handled by teams over-looking African-Americans....   Houston now pours gasoline on the fire by interviewing a guy who was mostly a career backup who has not coached at all in the NFL.   And they’re interviewing him for Head Coach.   Not QB coach coach.   Not OC.   But head coach.    A worse look the Texans could not be putting out there.   Feel bad for McGowan.   A huge mistake by the Texans.   Or should I say...   yet another self inflicted mistake by Houston.    Josh McGowan may be a good head coach someday.  But that day is not today.    Embarrassing. 
    • Lance also wasn't playing vs SEC and Pac-12 defenses like Eason was. Lance well could be special, but likely not in 2021 and maybe not in 2022 either--which IMO is where the Colts' most likely Super Bowl window is, especially w/ their OLs and Leonard, Taylor and Pittman signed to their current contracts.   I think Ballard & Reich have to decide if they do feel their window is now, with the current OL and defense (with or without Eberflus), in which case I think they really have to try for another veteran QB. If they don't feel that way, fine, then start a post-Luck modified rebuild either w/ Eason, Lance, or some other new guy, while trying to hold on to Nelson, Leonard, etc as long as possible.
  • Members