Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can now call him TDbron.    our TEs continue to ball out.

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!     A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonvill

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like this mock, as I think Paye would be good in this defense   I also like Radunz to be a future starter at LT   If Paye is off the board, some nice trade targets with NO, and GB and get your LT with that spot then Turner at 54
    • Hey two birds one stone. We get our name and the fight song. 
    • Nice breakdown. Not many guys with 34+“ arms. 
    • Tackle is such a loaded position in this class though which means CB can probably find a starter right down to round 3 so it's not as if he absolutely has to pick one at the start. He has the flexibility. Pass rush....how many quality starters are there in this draft class? Time will tell eventually but the main viewpoint right now by draftniks is that this is a weak class. i.e. CB doesn't have to force it. Again, he's in a position where he can go BPA.
    • I simply love this post.    Specific things I appreciate 1) Young player development. That is such a good point. It strikes me as entirely possible that they did not go for FA edge rusher because they want to see the growth from Turey and Banagu.    2) Free agency is not over with. They will draft next week, assess their roster and add a few players. Houston,Kerrigan and Ingram will still be available next week if they deem their pass rush still needs something. I would think a vet QB is still very possible as well.    3) I believe they will take a OT or DL with their first pick but not because those are the glaring needs but because the likelihood is there will be an available player highly rated on their board at one of those positions. However if a CB for example is the highest rated guy by a long shot, it will surprise me not at all that corner becomes the pick.    Ballard and transparency - you are right on that.  He will hint at what is to come.  One of his core values is to build the lines on both sides of the ball. I will not be shocked if multiple players on the line are taken beyond just OT and DE.    Anyway - well done.     
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 3,527

• w87r

w87r 5,359

Moderators
    • Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788 1,553

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 22,349

• Solid84

Solid84 22