Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can now call him TDbron.    our TEs continue to ball out.

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!     A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonvill

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would say my draft crush is Greg Newsome, CB, Northwestern. He's fast, athletic, a great player, well coached, and never out of position. 6'1 190, perfect scheme fit for us. Ballard visited his pro day and loves him. Great RAS. Great combine. He can even defend the run. My favorite CB in the draft. Take a look at him if you haven't already.
    • I'm thinking the Chiefs or Packers would do it. Packers could go after Newsome, Farley, Toney, or Bateman at 21. Chiefs could go after an O-Lineman at 21. Especially if Teven Jenkins made it to us. I'd hate to lose him, but he's more of a RT anyway, so I'd trade down in a heartbeat to get a 3rd. Might even get a day 3 pick next year as well from the Chiefs.
    • We aren't trading Wentz, like at all. The 49ers definitely aren't trading the 3rd overall pick for Wentz after trading three 1sts and a 3rd to move up from 12 to 3 to get that pick. They want a QB there. Whether it be Fields, Lance, or Mac Jones, and they will get him.   BTW, I love your Meta Knight picture. Used to be a big Kirby fan.
    • I mean I wish they trade us for Wentz if they want a Lance type of QB.  And give us the #3 so we can get Fields 
    • But I don’t think they’ll take Lance either at #3.  I know Niners love to scheme on offense.  They move players all over the field to get the mismatch and like the OP said get a QB that can run and throw and ran this type of offense in college then it’s like pasta and spaghetti sauce right?  Then why didn’t they take the sure fire QB if that’s the case instead of a rookie?  They could’ve went hard at Wentz.  He is Lance except with a ton of experience and was an MVP QB.  Damn I wish they would get Lance and somehow we trade Wentz and we get Justin Fields that would make my day 
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 20

• w87r

w87r 5,352

Moderators
    • holeymoley99

holeymoley99 579

• Hoose

Hoose 1,174

• MPStack

MPStack 3,490