Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can now call him TDbron.    our TEs continue to ball out.

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!     A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonvill

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The more I'm thinking about it... the more I want us to draft Darrisaw.   And I started the OT film watching very far from that conclusion. I kind of would be good with us trading up for Darrisaw even... If all it takes is like... future 3d, I'd do it to secure him. I think Darrisaw is the second best LT prospect in this draft. 
    • That Chase Young tape is GREATLY overrated. He lined up against Young one on one for like... 6-7 pass-rush snaps total. Rely on 6-7 snaps for evaluating talent on your own risk. Now I really like Slater and he did have some really good reps against Young... and he's in my top 3 OT prospects this draft but this is not a serious way to present this information by Voch.   
    • I am just hopeful that the Colts are able to draft one of top LT's at 21.  I know the top 3 or 4 will most likely be gone, but there is a very good chance they are able to get one that can start day 1.     It just makes sense in so many ways.  LT is a premier position and keeping the cost down on a 5 year rookie deal would certainly help with extending Q and Smith.  Kelly already has his extension and that would leave RG as the only spot that wouldn't be locked down over the next few years.  RG is arguably the easiest position to fill on the Offensive Line.  You also have to consider that the Colts want Wentz to ease in and there is no better way than with competent pass protection and a good running game.  I can see Offensive Line dominating the LOS and wearing other teams down while keeping their offense off the field.  Anyone who watched Peyton grimace on the sidelines can surely agree with that .
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 616

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 176

• Nate!

Nate! 224

• stitches

stitches 8,381

• Shive

Shive 2,274

Moderators