Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can now call him TDbron.    our TEs continue to ball out.

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!     A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonvill

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• hey @chad72 and @NFLfan   Looks like there was minimal impact to the second round. Just one (63) from KC to the Titans. Take a look and do a sanity check for me whenever you have time   33) Jacksonville Jaguars 7:00 34) New York Jets 7:05 35) Atlanta Falcons 7:10 36) Miami Dolphins (from Houston Texans) 7:15 37) Philadelphia Eagles 7:20 38) Cincinnati Bengals 7:25 39) Carolina Panthers 7:30 40) Denver Broncos 7:35 -----mini break----- 41) Detroit Lions 7:50 42) New York Giants 7:55 43) San Francisco 49ers 8:00 44) Dallas Cowboys 8:05 45) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Minnesota Vikings) 8:10 46) New England Patriots 8:15 47) Los Angeles Chargers 8:20 48) Las Vegas Raiders 8:25 -----break----- 49) Arizona Cardinals 9:00 50) Miami Dolphins 9:05 51) Washington Football Team 9:10 52) Chicago Bears 9:15 53) Tennessee Titans 9:20 54) Indianapolis Colts 9:25 55) Pittsburgh Steelers 9:30 56) Seattle Seahawks 9:35 -----mini break----- 57) Los Angeles Rams 9:50 58) Baltimore Ravens 9:55 59) Cleveland Browns 10:00 60) New Orleans Saints 10:05 61) Buffalo Bills 10:10 62) Green Bay Packers 10:15 63) Tennessee Titans (from KC) 10:20 64) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10:25
    • Said he wasn't quick twitch enough, and that is for my likes. I am referring to his ability change direction with his torso and arms to haul in challenging throws. Dallas Clark was outstanding at that. For me, it's more important than separation. He's too stiff most of the time. I love the guy, but he is not dynamic enough to be the main TE. 
    • Very few true TEs are "quick twitch" MAC had pretty good separation stats all year.
    • Doyle has always been a mixed bag of success to this team and it all comes down to QB play and if he can stay healthy.  With Luck, he just couldn't stay healthy and with JB/PR he just never got the chemistry together which is probably why he didn't end up on IR.  I totally got why they resigned him as our offense was dismal without him but without a dynamic QB lining up under center, Jack Doyle is a waisted asset just like TY.  In comes Wentz, a product of hitting the TE but will Jack Doyle be able to hold up to the work load or will he revert back to the days when he couldn't handle being the every day target?  History has the answers unfortunately.  
  • Members