Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

I wasn't rooting for the kicker, but way to tame your nerves after having a PAT blocked and missing a FG already in this game.  Would have been easy to psych yourself out.

The announcers and fans can't seem to understand the jags are struggling because bortles is garbage. I've said it a million times we are the only team that makes him look decent last year was a fluke season for him should have moved on.

2 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Dear Offense! Please take good care of the ball!!! Please...please...very please....!

Don't jinx it.

Alright. 3 and out. Let’s go. We know how to do this.

Let’s get really fancy and tip another pass for them to pick!

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Alright. 3 and out. Let’s go. We know how to do this.

Let’s get really fancy and tip another pass for them to pick!

You're not allowed in the huddle any more.

29 points in the first, sheer stupidity in the second.  It's not like Jacksonville's D has been playing great.  

We're not getting the ball back.  OT is our only hope.

Eberflus, take a chance.  Something.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If they have identified what they think can be a franchise guy I have no issues giving up one of those seconds to move up. If three teams ahead of us are eyeing a QB we could lose out on even Love. Love would be perfect for the chargers because he can sit behind Rivers a year. 
    • Bucs were throwing to gaps in the zone all day, something Winston is known for doing. And the zone called was deep. 
    • If they do so, which I hope they do, we'll at the very least have a much more honest/clear evaluation of JB by the end of the season.
    • So one bad game makes him below average. I'd say the soft coverage calls were as much at fault.
    • I think you're missing the the option of what will actually happen.  I do see us drafting a QB in the first, but not selling the farm to do.    Currently we're sitting with the 13th, 36th, 45th, and 77th. That draft capital we have can get us to (approximately): 13+36 = 5th or 6th 13+45 = 6th 13+45+77= 4th 13+36+46= 3rd https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/games/draft-pick-value.php   Current draft order 1. Bengals - Burrow 2. Giants - no QB 3. Dolphins - probably Tua 4. Redskins - no QB (good trade partner) 5. Cardinals - no QB (good trade partner) 6. Lions - maybe a QB but I doubt it. 7. Jags - no QB 8. Falcons - no QB 9. Jets - no QB 10. Chargers - likely Herbert if available (only one game difference in W/Ls with Colts) 11. Panthers - maybe a QB (only one game difference, and we play them) 12. Broncos - probably not a QB 13. Colts...    I haven't checked mocks this week, but I have yet to see a mock where Love goes before 13th (most are late 1st or early 2nd). Herbert has gone all over the place, but don't see him going before 6th. In short, we only need to sacrifice one of our second round picks to get one of the top 3 QBs.
  • Members