Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

5 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

This is the third time you've brought up Pagano.

1. Let it go. He's not here anymore.

2. This is Reich's team - so if this is junk football, it will be on him.

Zzz

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I wish I had confidence that they won't pick up a 1st down on 1st and 20.

Don't worry, officials got their back

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Defense needs to get a turnov-

They agree, but they can't decide on apple or cherry.

This game all turned on unbelievable drops by Hines and Cox.  Same old stuff over and over again.  Hines dropped a wide open perhaps "take it to the house," catch and not even sure what was going through Cox's mind. . . . .

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

They agree, but they can't decide on apple or cherry.

I prefer cherry myself. 

I wasn't rooting for the kicker, but way to tame your nerves after having a PAT blocked and missing a FG already in this game.  Would have been easy to psych yourself out.

The announcers and fans can't seem to understand the jags are struggling because bortles is garbage. I've said it a million times we are the only team that makes him look decent last year was a fluke season for him should have moved on.

2 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Dear Offense! Please take good care of the ball!!! Please...please...very please....!

Don't jinx it.

Alright. 3 and out. Let’s go. We know how to do this.

Let’s get really fancy and tip another pass for them to pick!

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Alright. 3 and out. Let’s go. We know how to do this.

Let’s get really fancy and tip another pass for them to pick!

You're not allowed in the huddle any more.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah I had him at #4, I liked TY, Funchess, and Campbell better going into the season. I just put Pascal 4th because I love his work ethic and his hands are decent. I liked him better than Cain or Rogers hence the #4.
    • But my point is...even if he could build around an average QB...why should he? For starters, no GM is good enough to build a consistent Super Bowl team without a legit QB. Dorsey was pretty damn good in KC...and those teams were talented...yet they won 1 playoff game in 4-5 years.   But if Ballard is truly a top 5 GM...then that's even more reason to shoot for a legit franchise QB...not settle on an average QB. A top 5 GM, a franchise QB and top tier coaching is the stuff of dynasties...or at the very least...multiple rings in a 5-6 year span. Why you intentionally put yourself at a disadvantage in one area...when you have clear advantages in other areas? Just seems like you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.   I mean...is he going to just stop being a good GM or just stop adding talent to the roster because they used resources on a QB? I have always thought this "great roster vs. great QB" debate was a false choice (sort of like FA vs. the draft). Why not have both? Sure there are opportunity costs and financial logistics involved in finding and keeping a top tier QB...but a savvy GM as good as Ballard is purported to be...should be able to overcome that...especially early on in that QB's contract...and especially when he's sitting on $100M in cap space.   We all got a taste of what an improving Ballard team with a top tier QB could look like last year...that's the direction I want to see this team take. 
    • I’ll admit that I didn’t think as highly of Pascal in the preseason as I do now, but I remember thinking he was a lock to make the roster because of how highly the coaches, specifically the WR coach, spoke of him around cut down time. But yeah, he’s definitely more than what I thought he was before now.
    • If the season ended today they would b picking round 17th.  There r possibly 8 teams ahead of them that could b looking at a qb. They will have to trade up to  most likely  get the guy they covet. Chargers Dolphins Raiders Jags Tampa Denver  Carolina and Bengals. There will b some coaching changes and we all know the coach wants to bring in his own guy. I know it sounds stupid but Dak maybe on a short leash.  He bet on himself and it appears to have blown up in his face. Say a Lincoln Riley goes to Dallas next year.  He will want his own guy. Should make for an  interesting draft
    • Going into the season there were some that thought Pascal wouldn't make the roster. I had him as a #4, he is good enough to be a #3 IMO. 
  • Members