Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Titans 24 Chiefs 17   Packers 17 49ers 27  
    • I’ve been looking at the projected draft picks the Colts have for 2020, and the only extra picks I see are the #34 from Washington and a 6th round pick from the Jets(?) I was under the impression that the Colts received a conditional pick from Miami for Boehm...rumored to be a 6th rounder. Boehm played well for them this year....so where’s the pick? Anyone know?
    • Colts Projected Cap Space 96.5   Resign   Castonzo - 3 year 36 mil 18 mil G Sheard - 2 year 20 mil 10 G Funchess 1 year 10 mil Haeg - 3 year 15 mil 5 mil G   Cap Space 59.5 mil   Extend   Hilton - 4 year 60 mil 30 mil G Kelly - 4 year 48 mil 25 mil G Walker - 5 year 40 mil 20 mil G   Cap Space 24.5 mil   Cut   Hoyer - save 5 mil Hunt - save 4 mil   Cap Space 33.5 mil   Free Agent   Michael Brockers 3 year 42 mil 14 mil G Vance Mcdonald 2 year 15 mil 7 mil G   Cap Space 11.5 mil   Draft   Colts trade their 44th pick and next year 2nd with the Chargers   1. Justin Herbert QB Oregon   I think the past year and showed that Brisett's limitations especially with passes past 20 yards, will keep the offense from being effective and not allow us to take advantage of Hilton and Campbell. Herbert has a beautiful deep ball and can actually move inside and outside the pocket.   2. Justin Jefferson WR LSU   Its a stretch yes, but there a lot of good WRs in this draft so he can fall to our redskin pick. Jefferson's had an amazing 2019 year as Burrow's top option and this allows him to grow with Herbert   3. Kyle Dugger S Lenoir-Rhyne   Small small prospect with huge upside at 6 2 215 and 4.4 speed. Gives us a replacement for Geathers and adds much needed depth to our secondary.   4. Matt Peart T Connecticut   I don't see the colts re-signing Clark so the colts will need oline depth. Peart has good size and durability and we know how much Ballard loves seniors.   5. Harrison Bryant TE Flordia Atlantic   I like Bryant as a project TE to learn from Doyle and Mcdonald. Played well in 2019 with 1000 yards and 7 scores.   6. Aaron Parker WR Rhode Island   Small school prospect with great size and a big stat line in 2019   6. Christian Rector DE USC   Rector will fall in the draft hard after a horrible 2019 season, but prior years he showed a lot of talent with 12 sacks the past prior seasons.   7. John Houston Jr ILB USC   Provides us with some LBer depth      
    • i always liked Walker, PFF had him rated as one of the worst MLB in the league for most of the season though if i remember correctly, maybe someone can clarify this.
    • Tyler Huntley(QB, Utah) is nice dual threat QB. I think I like him more than some of the high profile QBs in this draft. 
  • Members

• runthepost

runthepost 907

• TrueBlue12

TrueBlue12 37

• Hoose

Hoose 861

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,329

• CR91

CR91 9,237

• ojsglove