Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sir! With all do respect! I believe your misreading the tea leaves. You and the others dislike for Kelly is asinine. You pick and choose what you want to listen to and disregard the things that doesn't suit your taste. I believe you and others are going to be very disappointed. I believe Kelly is in the Colts future plans as long as he stays out of trouble and works hard and proves he belongs. If he doesn't then i believe he will be gone. The kid has some upside which can't be denied. Maybe you and the others need to learn how to forgive and accept. Kelly could become very good for this team. However, you and others want to disregard Kelly and never give the kid a chance! Pitiful!!! Very pitiful!!!
    • I hate to disagree with another Colts fan.... but 44th pick should be for a starter   There will be an excellent WR or developmental OT that might start in the future.... or a developmental QB that has some raw talent that Fromm doesn’t appear to have,,,. at 44   Or.....  Eason ...or....seeing how well Anthony Gordon did at combine...maybe we go after him. .... Gordon will probably last til our 3rd...IF they like him.....   Fromm seems like an awesome kid..... he has leadership skills.   I just don’t see an NFL starter
    • They are the only two people I know well that had the surgery, but it's pretty well known the improvements they can bring (we don't know how bad his eyes have gotten). He threw 40 TDs to 10 INTs in 2013 while still OC'd by Jimbo. That all changed when the swapped OCs. And Arian's motto is "no risk it, no biscuit", so not surprised by his INTs at TB. Luck set a rookie record for tossing INTs under Arian (first stint with Indy), and Luck improved a bunch after he left (second stint) in the INT department. Not saying none of is Winston's fault, but he's been in some risky schemes since 2013. And we really have no idea how bad his eyes are, if they worsened, and what the surgery will do.
    • If the Colts go DT, OL with 13 & 34 and Fromm is there at 44, I wouldn’t be disappointed. He’s got some potential and Frank might be able to help him realize that potential and become more consistent.     He may not have the measurables but he’s got an awareness.      He is a bit of a project but at 44, heck yeah.
  • Members

• Shepman

Shepman 251

• stitches

stitches 7,541

• davidshoff

davidshoff 2

Rookie
    • Indeee

Indeee 600

• legend300

legend300 114