Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There's almost always a line drawn. I have no clue what he's willing to do. 13 may be the absolute most he's willing to go for Love. Could be 34 too, or could be willing to move up or back from 13. It'll be interesting.
    • I don’t think Jordan Love is a first round talent.  Not #13 quality. Anyone with a whopping 17 interceptions in his senior season has no business going in the 1st round...period.  Ballard says you can’t force it with QBs in the draft. Taking Love at 13 or higher would be doing just that in my opinion.  We get better value taking someone like Eason in the second and either trading back or taking the best player available on our board in the first round.  By the time the Colts first pick comes I doubt that best player available will be Love.  So don’t force it.
    • I am not a fan of Rivers. However if they sign him this tells me that they have thoroughly evaluated Brissett.  They t ready to move on.
    • Every single position crashed out (plus coaches and scheme)..... lol.. the only returning starter was an in-year injury replacement. Tiny and horribly slow no-star WRs (4.7s-4.9s and 5-7 and 5-8)... This wasn't one group crashing. It was every single thing around him. I'm not saying Love will be all that, but not being realistic about what happened in 2019 is, like I said, disingenuous. 
    • Wowwowo.....slow down.  Dont u know Love threw picks because of changes to the coaching staff and lack of talent?!?!?!?  Blasphemous!!!! Sarcasm
  • Members