Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Erik Swoope, Mike Mitchell, and Ryan Hewitt ruled OUT vs Jaguars. Tyquan Lewis activated and WILL play

TKnight24

11 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Not that I expect him to be a finished product in his first game but let’s hope Lewis is as good as advertised.  

Naturally it will take some time for him to get his game legs going.

I have a feeling he is going to be a good player for us.

3 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Watch his technique, hand fighting. Not a great athlete supposedly, but is quick off the snap gaining leverage. Yippee and pray to the FB gods he stays healthy. :colts:

Mathis can help him with the hand stuff like he did Turay.  It seems to have helped him.

10 minutes ago, #12. said:

If you want to send Leonard, Bortles is the type of QB I would send him after.  I could see another sack from Leonard this week.  

I'd be interested in seeing how they use Leonard this week, what with Fournette returning and Jacksonville basically saying they're gonna pound the ball with him.

10 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Watch his technique, hand fighting. Not a great athlete supposedly, but is quick off the snap gaining leverage. Yippee and pray to the FB gods he stays healthy. :colts:

You think he's quick off the snap? 

Was so excited about Lewis, went back and watched his games vs. USC, Michigan, Penn St.  Honestly, it was quite disappointing.  He he quite slow off the snap.  In fact in a lot of plays, he's still in his stance when the rest are off the ball.  Especially noticeable when he plays DE.  Tackle play was better, but nothing special.  I had to go watch his splash plays to get excited again!  Lol.  Oh well, hoping for the best.