Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to face Leonard Fournette

1959Colts

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/05/leonard-fournette-practiced-on-monday/

...Running back Leonard Fournette took part in practice and multiple reporters at the portion of practice open to the media reported that he appeared to have no limitations as he went through individual drills. Fournette has not played since Week Four due to a hamstring injury that also kept him out of two of the first three games this season...

This week is going to be easier than I thought...here I thought we had to play the whole Jaguars team but to find out it's just Fournette....no OL....no qb.....maybe even no defense.....I need to get some money on this game in Vegas...what are we laying!?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dgambill said:

This week is going to be easier than I thought...here I thought we had to play the whole Jaguars team but to find out it's just Fournette....no OL....no qb.....maybe even no defense.....I need to get some money on this game in Vegas...what are we laying!?

Here is the thing. Just like Carr, after his bye week, played like a champ against us before laying an egg the next week, I expect Bortles, who typically plays well against us to throw for at least 2 TDs or more against us, to be honest.

We might still win but I bet the Jaguars' D comes back after the break being re-charged. I expect more like a 28-21 type of win.

• Like 2

Everyone seems to be taking this game for granted.  Their veteran defense has had two weeks to prepare for our offense.  And their veteran offense has had two weeks to prepare against our young and inexperienced defense and they get Fournette back.  I think there is way to much overconfidence here. 

• Like 2