Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Kelly Mid-Season All-Pro Team

MarquisJ

26 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Not surprising.  I would be surprised if he doesn't make it at the end.  Nobody is playing better at his position, save the one bad snap against the dolla-bills.

The texans snap was bad too. But it’s a young line so mental mistakes will happen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nesjan3 said:

Grigson did 3 things right. Drafted Luck, Drafted TY and Drafted Kelly

9 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

4 things. He got the H''l out of town!

4/5 if you count the GMOY award.

I'd like to say I could have done just as well, but I have to give credit to Grigson for drafting TY.

:dunno:

The blurb on Kelly ...

”Center: Ryan Kelly, Indianapolis Colts

With their top running back, wide receiver, tight end and offensive tackle in and out of the lineup due to injuries, the Colts have averaged nearly 35 points per game over the past five weeks. For the first time in the Andrew Luck era, they can boast a back-to-back 100-yard rusher to go with three consecutive games allowing zero sacks. As bizarre as it may sound, the strength of this team is the offensive line, led by Kelly.

"I've coached Pro Bowl centers. I've been around Nick Mangold, (Mike) Pouncey," offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo raved this week. "I've had some really good, athletic ones, strong ones, smart ones. He's the most complete center I've ever coached. I have no doubt he is the best center in the National Football League. He's the most complete guy. Turn the tape on, find me one better. Strength, athletic ability, intelligence, quickness."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1